Everything posted by Dark Memories
-
RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
Dark Memory looked at RETO and sighed. "Thanks, but I'm finishing what Im supposed to do, and I'm done. I'm done doing favors, I don't need friends.. I thought I had some, and I only became the way I am because of them." she said as she flicked her hand and a corridor of Darkness appeared.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
-
RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
(o.o I soo late, I'm so sorry. I have no idea where my character is at but I'll make my way there in a moment!) Dark Memory walked along the torn buildings. "Where am I?" she asked looking around. Her hood was no longer covering her face. Her shirt sleeve torn, to cover the nasty scar on her hand. "You told me to help, yet you led me no where. I want to help but- but not anymore.." She said as her voice trailed off, clearly giving up on the task, only she was gifted. She shoved her hands in her coats' pocket and discovered the skull chain that a mysterious man had given her, the day in the barren wastelands. While remembering that horrid place, everything felt fuzzy and she felt tears in her eyes. (Flashback??) "Kye is being reincarnated." Kingdom Hearts ha said to her. "That's impossible! How can he do that?!" "for the soul purpose of you're name, Dark Memory. It gave him the power to reincarnate himself..." (Flashback End.) "It wasn't even my real name.. Some strange lady told me that and I stuck on it.. Dark Memory isnt my name..." She said as she pulled out a paper, with her other hand, and read what it had said. "Euro.."
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
-
RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
Dark Memory looked around and sighed. "You're leading me on a wild goose chase. I can't keep up." She said apparently talking to Kingdom Hearts yet it wasn't there. She pulled out her weapon from the ground and desummoned it. She looked at the palm of her hand and saw that the blade had cut her.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
-
RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
Dark Memory walked about and sighed. "Everywhere I go, everyone dissapears and Im stuck, where is everyone?" she asked aloud and heard a voice in we head. ]"hold your hand out... Transfer all that dark energy and make a Corridor of Darkness. That will take you to who you seek.." She did as instructed and the portal appeared. She pulled her hood tightly over her face and stepped through.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
-
RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
Dark Memory walked and investigated the town. "Nobody seems to be here anymore." she said walking to a castle. "Kingdom Hearts, where's Yen Sid??" she yelled aloud and sighed she slumped against a wall. Moments later a portal appeared and she came close to it. She narrowed her eyes and said, "Okay." and walked in.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
-
RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
"Not like I'd tell, but think about this." She said grabbing the man. "Everytime you or your little reincarnation of that's him, do something to me, it leads me a little bit more to my goal." She said whispering in his ear and letting go. "You can go tell him that, pet." She said putting her hood back up.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
-
RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
"You think i can help you or something?" She said before she screamed in agony. ------------ Everything felt like daze. "This is what it feels like to die? hmph." "NO!" Yelled a voice she recognized, Kingdom Hearts. "Have you given up so easily Dark Memory?" She smiled, "'Course not. You just didnt teach me the ropes, and would ya stop calling me 'Dark Memory' that name did me no good." "Then i assume you'd like your real name better?" "Nah. Dark Memory is fine for now." "Very well then, Dark Memory i did not teach you because i pressumed you'd find it out. Now get back there and try your first lesson."
-
RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
Dark Memory winced, 'Kingdom Hearts, now would have been a great time to teach me how to go back and prevent this.' Dark Memory thought as she pulled out both keyblades within her body. She grabbed her keyblade and fell to her knees, as she fell her hood fell back, and she narrowed her eyes at the man. "What do you want from me?" She grabbed her wound.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.