Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zexyon

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zexyon

  1. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    I win. And hey I came from hell, I'm the Superior Demon God Of Chaos. All bow down to me!
  2. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    Oh okay. And you are mistaken little one I am the winner, The All Powerful Xemnas!
  3. Dear people who think this is funny, Japan gave us Kingdom Hearts and if they didn't this wouldn't be a site that we all enjoy. Thank youlol
  4. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    Me? Idk who you're talking about, but if it's me I will give some cookies!
  5. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    Yeah, I would like an arm, Please!
  6. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    I hope you world collapses in 2012. Oh little Ai Enma's world falling apart!
  7. The Mayan world is gonna end not ours yay
  8. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    You deserve NOTHING
  9. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    I'm telling your mother if you don't stop
  10. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    No no no no no this is all wrong, I'm your Xemnas you're supposed to bow down to me
  11. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    You so fail. I will be a winner and I will always be one, so SHUT UP
  12. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    No you will not, I shall you and off with your head!
  13. Zexyon replied to tyriann's topic Random
    Leave me be.
  14. Banned for being a Larxene Perv
  15. Lol Most of you are shorter then me and my friends. I'm 5ft exactly.
  16. banned cuz im tired
  17. banned cause you might have the drug Charlie Sheen
  18. banned for being a stupid charlie
  19. Nope he's on the drug Charlie Sheen
  20. banned for being annoyinng
  21. banned for being a baby
  22. Banned for being a troll
  23. BANNED CUZZ SHE THINKS SHE KNOWZ EVERYTHING
  24. BANNED CUZ THERES KIDZ HERE NOW
  25. banned 4 ur lying

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top