Everything posted by KingOFHearts
- KH Related Word Game
-
Amy Winehouse' Death
R.I.P Amy Winehouse D: I read all about it at Yahoo
- KH Related Word Game
- KH Related Word Game
- KH Related Word Game
- KH Related Word Game
- KH Related Word Game
-
Rebecca Black does it again...NEW MUSIC VIDEO!
Its pretty decent and it is better than friday but I don't like it that much
-
IP.Board upgraded to 3.2.0 final
Nice
- KingOFHearts's status update
- Which Final Fantasy game sould I get?
- Comic-Con 2011.
-
Best date ever, I finally got her to slow dance, I feel accomplished
Nice
- KingOFHearts's comment on ToloveMaria's profile
- Last Post Wins!
- Arm wrestling goes wrong
-
It's my birthday. 22. Yay. Movin' on...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
-
More Signatures
Hehe those are really good Mind if i use the Lightning Sig?
- Famitsu Weekly survey, KH13 style. Part 2.
- Kingdom Hearts in Famitsu Weekly, scans uploaded
- KingOFHearts's status update
-
baylaust Reviews: Transformers Dark of the Moon
I heard that Micheal Bayy used some scenes from his movie The island' more details here: http://movies.ign.com/articles/118/1180411p1.html
- Should KH13 cover Final Fantasy XIII-2?
- KingOFHearts's status update