Everything posted by Sephiroth991995
-
The ?-blade?
Don't say that. I'm from Greece, so I know better than you. Proof you aren't Greek? Your post <_< But this "kye", "chi" or whatever Xehanort says about it in the Keyblade Graveyard is still unexplained...
-
The ?-blade?
But Xehanort's relationship with Braig/Xigbar made him No. II in the Organization. Oh and they chose the Greek letter ? because it was the easiest way to find a reason to pronounce it "key", when it's pronounced "hee", "huu" or "hii"(You know, exactly like "h" from hit is pronounced), I presume?
-
Critical Mode Not That Critical?
Sephiroth991995 replied to Ventuswind's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix
- Xemnas keyblade?
Sephiroth991995 replied to Gameowner5's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixBecause Terra-Xehanort forgot everything about himself, including the fact that he is a keyblade master. It's good to play the game again or look at Kingdom Hearts Wiki- The ?-blade?
I've heard many people call it X-Blade and some words about it too, so I thought to post my opinion. I don't know if Square Enix or anyone else said anything about it, this is just my opinion: This "X" from the ?-blade is basically the Greek X, "?" and it is pronounced "hee", but since it's a little hard to pronounce "hee" they say "key" instead. Remember, this is just my opinion, dunno if Square Enix said anything.- Tetsuya Nomura mentions Kingdom Hearts III.
- Why does the Wooden Sword suck?
The sword does damage, but it's little. It's just wooden. It's not enchanted or blessed with any power or something :S- SPOILERS: Final Mix Eraqus Sentiment?
Have you guys seen the Tokyo Game Show 2010 Trailer? Have you seen the guy at the end of the vid? Looks like a Sentiment of Eraqus to me... This is gonna be pretty hard, we had enough trouble with Unknown <_- I think people should know why Chain of Memories uses cards
They could have removed the battle cards and keep the world cards :S- Do you think that kh should stop using the same two openings...
Uh I say it's fine. I love Utada's voice.- kh2 on psp
I'd love it... I'd play it without lag- Did you notice
Sephiroth991995 replied to KingOFHearts's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixYeah, I noticed. It didn't surprise me though. Sora(Japanese Word) = The sky, the color of the sky at daytime(Lightblue) Plus, blue eyes are cool in Japan as slmcknett posted.- What is your favorite Keyblade?
I like: Ends of the Earth/Gaia Bane Oathkeeper & Oblivion Xehanort's Keyblade Riku-Ansem(Xehanort's heartless) Keyblade- Greetings
Hi there! I'll be active here! It's an awsome site. - Xemnas keyblade?