Everything posted by THE SILVER SORA
-
Tron Legacy
If Nomura makes a Kingdom Hearts game for a high quality graphics console I hoped that he would pick worlds that are stunning and realistic like the new Alice in Wonderland and Tron Legacy.8) My first thought when I saw the trailer was ,"Please be in Kingdom Hearts 3!!!"
-
IGN Nominees!
I agree I have neither started Aqua nor Ventus nor reached level 99 as Terra but I have been playing for over 70 hours (just running around and fighting or playing the mini-games) and I am not bored at all!
-
IGN Nominees!
Best PSP Game nominees (includes Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep:D) http://pc.ign.com/articles/113/1136656p7.html
-
Princess Whatever It Was
THE SILVER SORA replied to Master Keeper's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixHe meant Princess Aurora from the Enchanted Dominion.
- Recoded review
-
Eraqus Lingering Spirit Battle Theme?
Possible Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix - Eraqus Lingering Spirit Battle Theme?Thanks to KingdomHeartsVIDE0S: I am not yet sure if this is fake or not.:s
- Re:Coded
-
This Or That!
ZELDA!!! Star wars or Star trek
-
This Or That!
Pancakes:D:D:D Nintendo 3DS or Sony PSP
-
Rate The Avatar And Signature Above You!
Avatar is kind of boring but is still OK: 8/10 Signature is stunning :9/10
-
Rate The Avatar And Signature Above You!
Avatar is great :9/10 One of the best signatures I ever saw!!!! :10/10 :D:D
- English E3 Trailer
- GREETINGS TO THE PEOPLE OF KH13
-
GREETINGS TO THE PEOPLE OF KH13
This is my second Kingdom Hearts fan site that I have been on and I would like say hello! The last site had cruel unreasonable people and I had to eventually quit the site.:x I been a guest on the site for almost one year and realized that the people here were very kind, cool, friendly and funny, so I decided to join. For the day that I have been here the members have not proven me wrong. Thank you your kindness and I am very glad that I have joined the site!!!!
-
what was your favorite ability,spell, command?
THE SILVER SORA replied to KHfan1247's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixMega flare ,quake,meteor and tornado.
-
RECODED'S PUBLICITY
Recoded publicity is much lower than that of Birth by Sleep.:s Proof: Re Coded has very little previews, few reviews of the Japanese version and (according to IGN) sold less than 5 times Birth by Sleep did in their first week. ReCoded is still a Kingdom Hearts game and Birth by Sleep and the other past Kingdom Hearts games must have acquired many new fans, so why is Recoded so much less popular?:s http://ds.ign.com/articles/112/1127799p1.html
-
Jokes or Riddles
What are the jokes or riddles that you created about anything Kingdom Hearts related? Example:Why did Ansem cross the realm of darkness? To get to kingdom hearts:P
-
KH SURNAMES
For all of the Kingdom Hearts fans ,I ask you to chose a character and make up a surname for the character. Example: Sora NOMURA
-
Too easy?
To me it is always hard in the beginning,somewhere in the middle and at the end but really easy in between.RE:COM and Days were hard for me.
-
How to beat VS with Terra
THE SILVER SORA replied to roxas13heart's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI saw a video on You Tube where someone defeated him with Mega-potions and Aerial slams. Video by pacey8444:
-
FInnaly but still whats wrong!!!!!
Are all your trophies unlocked?
- Finisher Exhibitation
- What do you think of re coded?
- What do you think of re coded?
-
top 10
Kingdom hearts is the 7# best PS2 game on ign. http://www.ign.com/top-ps2-games/7