Everything posted by BellOfVictory
-
New Organization XII *Spoilers*
BellOfVictory replied to Soraraxas69's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I know right?But anyways, I haven't watched the walk-through fully. I only just watched the plot-strong cutscenes (Even though I didn't understand A THING). However, I think it was somewhat awesome.
-
New Organization XII *Spoilers*
BellOfVictory replied to Soraraxas69's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Well, about that. In Sora's part before battling Xemnas in KHDDD, Braig explains that Xehanort wants to put/make beings connected to him or related to him (?) to the former Organzation 13 members.
-
what will happen in Kingdom Hearts 3 now?
Geez, that is a hard one. Okay, for as we know Sora in KH3 must save Terra, Aqua,Ventus, Xion, and Roxas from there troubles. Now, thanks from Xibgar/Braig we have to deal with possibly Xeha-hybrids and stop Xehanort from reaching his goal (Taking Kingdom Hearts?). That's all I know for the moment, too much plot holes and cliff hangers there.
-
New Organization XII *Spoilers*
BellOfVictory replied to Soraraxas69's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Great. Thanks to new information of Xehanort's plan, we now get possibly Xeha-hybrids in upcoming games.
-
Time Travel
Very powerful. He did not even use his hands or Keyblade to block Braig's arrowgun ammo.
-
Time Travel
- Time Travel
SOD means, Seeker of Darkness.- Videos / <em>Dream Drop Distance</em> / Japanese trailers / Tokyo Game Show 2011
- kingdom hearts + the simpsons
- Do you like Kingdom Hearts music?
- 1st Production Department Premiere coverage.
O_O! SoD and Xenmas are back!?! and I bet this game will be epic! - Time Travel