Everything posted by Slicer9875
-
Future Fights
Sora vs. Riku after they take the Mark of Mastery exam. I want to know who's stronger. Ansem SOD vs. Xemnas. Just for fun, remember they aren't the same. Sora vs. Aqua. Should be an interesting fight to see. Riku vs. Aqua. Another interesting fight.
-
kh1 re release
No, remember Tarzan has been withdrawn so it can't be reshown.
-
when does vol.2 take place
BBS Volume two has to go all the way through KH2 till the very end and possibly a little bit further. I think it starts about the same time as Kh1 begins. I think this because Ansem the Wise is on the beach again which occurred as a result of the explosion in KH2. Also, Aqua is the one who comes up to Ansem so Ansem has to have been there first logically.
-
NEW Xion, Namine, and Kairi Theory
The only thing that has not been directly stated in the series is Namine being Kairi's soul. This I doubt because souls have never come up in the series and people focus on the heart. This series is so complicated. There are beings who are not supposed to exist and even these beings have beings that are not supposed to exist among the original beings not supposed to originally exist ...
-
KH1 was on gamecube
He's an uncle right, that means adult. Adult means if they don't play games regularly, all consoles look the same to them. I don't mean to offend adults but most of them just stereotypically call any kind of console any kind of name regardless of which one it is. Or just get a photo.
-
why does MX want another keyblade war
He wants to find the light that the legends speak of that emerged at the end of the keyblade war because apparently destruction brings out creation.
-
Secret Movie *spoiler*
I don't think so just because Aqua never said riku's name in blank points. Remember, after Ansem says that boy arrived with keyblade in hand, hse says Terra, Ven but never Riku's name.
-
Could the Land of Departure turn into what is known as Castle Oblivion?
Craxm you are brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Your speculation that was perfectly true.
-
Do you think?
1. Probably though if you already have BBS regular, there's not much point. However, if not, then you probably should get it because there are patches available online.
-
Kingdom Hearts Podcast
sounds interesting but what exactly are you doing?
-
Dark Radiant Garden
Why is Radiant Garden dark when Terranort is there and why is it so isolated? I know that it is done for dramatic effect but I have never seen Radiant Garden not be surrounded by light, it is even called the city of light save for the time when Malificent took it over?
-
Ventus's portal
How does Ventus's heart summon his keyblade and create a direct portal to the Land of Departure? I thought in order to go directly from one world to the next, you had to use the dark portals. Why couldn't Aqua use these portals of light herself, after all she is more experienced than Ventus?
-
Aquas Theme
Here, check this Fate of the Unknown at the last minute. The link is Aqua's theme link is
-
Realm of light
I think that Destiny Islands lie in the heart of the realm of light, but other than that, are like every other world.
-
Terranort Radiant Garden
But then why did Terra's armor remain in the keyblade graveyard?
-
Terranort Radiant Garden
Why did Terranort emerge at Radiant Garden before Aqua fights him? Terra and Xehanort definitely have stronger ties to the Land of Departure for both of them. Even Destiny Islands makes sense because that Xehanort's home world so why would Terranort emerge in Radiant Garden.
-
How ?
Slicer9875 replied to Master Keeper's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixDownload your native language's patch off the web maybe. Another option is to look it up on gamefaqs or something. There should be some rough guide.
-
Does Xehanort have Aqua's memories?
If Aqua's memories were really accessed by Xemnas or Xehanort, then he would be able to navigate through Castle Oblivion and get Ven easily since he would know the whole layout, right.
-
Does Xehanort have Aqua's memories?
I'm not sure, I've asked this question before but there is no clear answer. Maybe it will be covered in BBS Volume II. Did Xemnas maybe meet Aqua at some point? Armors can't talk. The last thing I can think of is Aqua's heart reaching out to Terra's like Terra did to her. Remember, the Put an end to me and Aqua says Terra after she turns the Land of Departure into Castle Oblivion.
-
Curiosity
How many people preferred playing in Radiant Garden compared to Hallowed Bastion? I mean comparing the castle part that we play in Kh1 to the outside which is what we play in KH2 and BBs.
-
I'VE FIGURED IT OUT!!
Slicer9875 replied to Tari Kancheewa's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI'm sorry to say this but most people already knew since it looked like Xehanort's flashback.
-
xehanort is not alone
Ansem SOD's darkness definitely rests within Riku. Remember what MX did to Terra with his darkness. He could probably be able to take over Riku's body because that darkness provides a way in. Probably, Ansem SOD's darkness inside Riku will be removed later.
-
Next fight
Is the final mix version of MF really easier compared to the English version? I thought that was just a rumor.
-
more cutscenes please
Cutscenes show more emotion and give depth to the speech and text doesn't always convey the message being sent and it skips out on tone.
-
if you could
I would abolish final mixes by having a universal standard so nobody feels left out. Inside the game, I would destroy the ice cream vending machine to make the game incredibly easy. The only thing harder than the ice cream beat are beating MF and Vanitas lingering spirit.