Everything posted by LongTheHedgehog
-
kh: funny comic strips!
"What is cold, blue, slippery, salty, sweet, on a stick, and portable?" LOL
- What year did you start visiting KH13?
- Are you excited about the KH cutscenes?
- Are you excited about the KH cutscenes?
-
ANY FREE MINECRAFT-LIKE GAMES OUT THERE!?
Seriously? Wow, only 2 people and one of them didn't even put a link....that sucks.....and I found Haven and Hearth by watching a video from a famous Minecraft person...
-
Kingdom Hearts: Birth of Twilight
I have homework where I have to read for 30 minutes, write it down, get my parent's signature, and make a summary
-
How do you feel about Sora and Riku's new outfits?
LongTheHedgehog replied to Azure Flame's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I like Sora's but not Riku, I liked Riku in his KH2 outfit.
-
Kingdom Hearts: Birth of Twilight
A story? I could read this and record it for my homework.
-
Hello...Nice to meet you..
It's only you, 4 people, and me.
-
ANY FREE MINECRAFT-LIKE GAMES OUT THERE!?
IS THERE ANY FREE MINECRAFT-LIKE GAMES OUT THERE!? I am searching for a FREE mining, survival, crafting and sandbox game like minecraft. PPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSE tell me if there's a game like minecraft. And I want direction on how to download the game. Here are games I tried: The Space Game Haven & Hearth Remember: mining, survival, crafting and sandbox.
-
Name The Song You're Listening To Right Now!
and I love minecraft parodies and I'm going to add/delete some songs on this for a while since I LOVE listening to music.
- Videos / Kingdom Hearts II / English cutscenes / The Path Opens
- Videos / Kingdom Hearts II / English cutscenes / It's Not a Dream...
- Videos / Kingdom Hearts II / English cutscenes / Why Sora Was Chosen
- What do you think the order will be that Sora saves Aqua, Ven, and Terra?
- What outfit should Sora wear in KH3?
- Videos / Kingdom Hearts II / English cutscenes / Hakuna Matata
- Videos / Kingdom Hearts II / English cutscenes / The King Enters!
- Videos / Birth by Sleep / Final Mix cutscenes / Opening
-
Was it a decent game.
I never finished the game.......................................................................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ...stupid heartless
- Videos / Kingdom Hearts II / English trailers / E3 2005
- Videos / Kingdom Hearts II / English trailers / Commercial
- Videos / Birth by Sleep / Final Mix cutscenes / Blank Points
- Videos / Birth by Sleep / Final Mix cutscenes / Where the Heart Goes
- Videos / Birth by Sleep / Final Mix cutscenes / Castle Oblivion