Everything posted by LongTheHedgehog
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
Heal King Mickey Hurt DiZ DiZ:12 Goofy:17 King Mickey:17 Terranort:25 Ventus: 20
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
Heal King Mickey Hurt DiZ DiZ:14 Goofy:17 King Mickey:15 Terranort:25 Ventus: 20
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
Heal King Mickey Hurt DiZ DiZ:16 Goofy:17 King Mickey:14 Terranort:24 Ventus: 20
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
Heal King Mickey Hurt DiZ DiZ:17 Goofy:16 King Mickey:14 Terranort:24 Ventus: 20
-
get the cookie!
I'm sorry . . . BUT THIS COOKIE THIS MINE! *runs after khgirl with a sword* *stabs her* *gets the cookie* YAY COOKIE! NOM NOM OM
-
get the cookie!
Hi*stabs sorasbaby*
- get the cookie!
-
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
Q. What is between the 'alt' keys? A. Boring person: the space bar. Space core: SPAAAAAAAAACE!
- Kingdom Hearts IS GONNA BE wait for it
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
Heal King Mickey Hurt DiZ DiZ:18 Donald:1 Goofy:17 King Mickey:13 Terranort:23 Ventus: 19
-
get the cookie!
I love how your siggy is still the Kinode thing. Oh by the way . . . *takes out sword* DIE! *stabs you in the chest*
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
Hurt DiZ, heal King Mickey DiZ:19 Donald:3 Goofy:17 King Mickey:12 Terranort:20 Ventus: 20
- get the cookie!
-
get the cookie!
You suck! . . . like a boss!
-
get the cookie!
So what did you do while I was gone? O.O Why is blood everywhere?
-
Yea...This story suckssss
THAT'S WHAT I SAID BEFORE!
-
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hi
lol
-
Yea...This story suckssss
YOU ARE CRAZY TOO!LOOK AT THE FIRST POST!
-
Yea...This story suckssss
Every one is crazy!
-
Traverse Town Minecraft Alleyway
That's cool
-
Yea...This story suckssss
I'm not lying (maybe on the 'so' part)
-
Yea...This story suckssss
This is so funny
-
get the cookie!
:unsure: O.Owhy did you die?
-
get the cookie!
See?This is like war.
-
Keyblader Elimination Game
hurt DiZ, heal King Mickey DiZ:19 Donald:6 Goofy:17 King Mickey:11 Terranort:19 Ventus: 19