Everything posted by Suzaku1988
- Do you own a PS4?
- Favourite part of the Kingdom Hearts series?
-
Do you have all three games of the FFXIII trilogy?
I had bought the third one, but I only played maybe an hour of it and then gave up. I just didn't feel right while playing it. I ended up trading it back in for funds towards another game I wanted at the time. I'm actually glad I did, because when I watched a playthrough on YouTube, I realized that I did not care for it. There were some aspects that I liked, but overall it just fell flat. I'm still sticking with my feeling that they just should have stayed with the first one and left it at that. I just felt that next two completely tore us away from what was initially a great game and story by itself.
- Have you already gotten a PS4 or a Xbox One?
- Does the KH series still mean the same thing after all of these years?
-
What is your opinion about the FFXIII trilogy?
I didn't like the series overall. I felt the end was kinda blah. I think I would have preferred if the original was just a stand alone, it was great. To be honest, when I was playing Lighting Returns, all I could think about was how much I missed the first game. Kinda sad, really. I'm actually, in the near future, going to trade the game in for some credit towards something else. The only sequel that ever worked, to this day, has to be FF X/X-2.
-
How would you feel if there were no more Disney worlds on future KH games?
Uh... What the hell?! Disney is at least 95% of KH! I would just die. I mean I'm already a little annoyed that some people would think it's appropriate that both Star Wars and the Marvel universe should be incorporated. As much as I love both franchises, THEY ARE NOT DISNEY!! They were "acquired" by Disney, not thought up by Disney or put out by it. To each their own, but when Soul Calibur incorporated Star Wars, I was like WTF?
- Has the KH series ever taught you anything?
- Does lack of news of the KH series reduce the amount of time you spend on KH13?
- Do you think you'll ever stop liking the KH series?
-
How did you get into the KH series?
Someone in my high school brought it in and showed me during a theater class, plus I saw the Disney Channel's inside coverage. I asked my parents for it for Christmas, along with a PS2 and low and behold, I got it. It was my first RPG and first PS2 game. After I finished playing it, I was so happy, I cried. I looked at my mom and said, "I love this game so much, I'm going to play it again." I've since then, in 2003, played it 23 times all the way through! It was my ultimate devotion in high school, at least video game wise!!
- Do you have a favorite character in KH?
- Should the KH series come to an end, would you miss it?
- Do you think that Critical Mode, in KH games, is extremely hard?
- New Kingdom Hearts III trailer will be online within 3 hours & trailer screenshots
-
How do you feel now that KH HD 2.5 ReMIX has been officially announced?
I feel the same as 1.5. I'm not OMG Yes! I'm just... content. I don't own a PS3 at all, but being the KH freak that I am, I bought 1.5 so I will probably buy 2.5 as well. Maybe I'll steal my cousin's PS3 because last time I checked, it was collecting dust in his room!
-
Tetsuya Nomura interview with KHDestiny & KHisland
Okay guys, please do not kill me, but here's what stuck out at me in the interview. What do you all think about the addition of Star Wars or Marvel? In all honesty, I hope that they do not use either of them. That is my opinion. I love the Disney motif because... ALL THE WORLDS IN KH ARE DISNEY RELATED OR MODELED AFTER DISNEY MOTIFS... as in... ORIGINAL DISNEY, NOT "ACQUIRED" BY DISNEY! No hate to either the Star Wars or Marvel franchises, but they are better off on their own. Tell me what you guys think. Once again, do not kill me.
-
Did you like the -HD 1.5 ReMIX- trailer?
The trailer was okay. I'm glad they added new stuff, but since I already have the games it's not really something that concerns me at this time. If they did release it in North America, I'd probably get it just to add to my collection and possibly watch the 358/2 theater movies. Yes, I feel bad that I'm sort of badmouthing everyone's hard work on this project, but it's just the way I feel at the moment. I really want to see Kingdom Hearts 3!
- How do you feel knowing that in two weeks KH3D will be released in Japan?
- Would you like to see KH characters in a Dissidia-style game?
- Which common worlds do you want to reappear in KH3?
-
What's your favourite Kingdom Hearts world?
My favorite world... that is a tough one... I actually like most of the base worlds. I literally fell in love with Traverse Town in the first game because of it's soft jazz and homey feeling even though there are Heartless lurking around every corner... I also love Twilight Town because it has the same homey feeling with light gentle music. The view from the from the Clock Tower is amazing as well as the sun from Sunset Terrace... I think I got that wrong, but I haven't played KH2 in awhile. I could go on and on with the worlds I like, but I'd just be rambling on...
-
Who's your favourite Kingdom Hearts character?
Sora... 'nuff said... I just think he's totally bad ass... Sure he is the main character, but what's not to love?! "I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!" My favorite line!