Everything posted by CGEire
- What do you think of the Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Box?
-
Edit: It was nothing; Square Enix NA hints at Kingdom Hearts announcement tomorrow
I'm getting that excited feeling that only Kingdom Hearts releases give me.
-
Official Kingdom Hearts 3D & 10th Anniversary Box countdown topic
It'd be cool if the 10th Anniversary box included a DVD with some behind-the-scenes stuff. If I was making it, I'd include a CGI video showing redone clips from the whole series so far set to one of the songs by Utada Hikaru.
-
What are your favorite songs from a musical episode of a tv show or cartoon?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxbROMQTjKg
- What do you think of the new gameplay videos?
- What resolution do you prefer to watch videos in online?
-
New Xbox 720 and PS4 at this year's E3
Even if this is true, we'll still get a year or two more out of the PS3 and 360 before the new ones are actually released. Sony and Microsoft are probably only pushing the announcements of these new consoles forward because they're trying to avoid letting Nintendo get their hardcore gaming market back, which I think the Wii U would otherwise be able to do for them.
- Do you think Sora and Riku will have their own Armor and Keyblade Glider?
- Which game difficulty do you usually choose when playing Kingdom Hearts games?
- How old are you?
- What do you think of the KH13 roleplaying section?
- Do you think Sora should be humbled?
-
Doctor.....Who?
I really like all of the incarnations of The Doctor that I've seen. My top five would probably go like this: 1. David Tennant (10th) 2. Matt Smith (11th) 3. Tom Baker (4th) 4. Christopher Eccleston (9th) 5. Jon Pertwee (3rd)
- Should our cutscenes...
- Should maps be included as treasure, or should they automatically appear?
-
Which characters do you NOT like?
I'm not too fond of Aqua as a character, because she seems a little 2 dimensional. In Birth By Sleep, she was always just acting on orders and not letting her instincts and emotions drive her at all. I'm a big Kingdom Hearts fan, and I love nearly all of the characters, but Aqua kind of let me down. She's one of the main reasons I wasn't as impressed with Birth By Sleep as most KH fans seem to be.
- Do you think the next Famitsu Weekly will announce a new KH title?
- What is your favourite generation of Pokémon?
-
Which console do you want Kingdom Hearts 3 to release on?
I have a 360, but a numbered Kingdom Hearts game just wouldn't feel right on anything but a Playstation. If Square were to destroy KHIII with terrible motion controls and bad graphics by putting it on the Wii, I'd probably lose my respect for the company. Kingdom Hearts III should be on the Playstation 3, or its successor, depending on when the game is released.
- Going to get Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance?