Everything posted by moogleman
-
Looking at all the old posts I've made here the years gone by I can't help cringe at myself.
it happens. just shake it off and don`t worry about it!
-
i have a ps3! what games should i get?
my parents wouldn`t allow Fallout (or really M-rated games in general) but I will look up the others! thanks!
-
i have a ps3! what games should i get?
yeah I have those. I got them right away! any other ideas?
- moogleman's status update
- moogleman's status update
-
so i now know what it`s like to pass out (almost). never wanna do that again.
hey! I was at a funeral and I locked my knees and lost blood flow to ma head. but that was a while ago and I`m okay!
- Have you ever been to Disney World/Disneyland?
- Oh Yeah, Because Violent Video Games Are the Root of All Evil
- Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ on iPad
-
moogleman's status update
so i now know what it`s like to pass out (almost). never wanna do that again.
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
-
Avoid the Moderators!
-44 no prob Kingdom Key :lol: (thanks Lea... I guess)
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
-
Avoid the Moderators!
that`s what edit is for
- Avoid the Moderators!