Everything posted by DawningEclipse
-
urghh. stupid bosses.
Same level you was, Oathkeeper, Divine Rose, and Oblivion are high leveled Keyblades. If I was you I would go with Oblivion against Chernbarg it's the second powerfulest Keyblade in the game
-
urghh. stupid bosses.
You should have Oathkeeper, if you dont have Dive Rose and or Oblivion go back to Hollow Bastion. Talk to Belle she will be in the Library you go through a little cutscene with her and Obtain Divine Rose, Oblivion is in the Grand Hall where you fight Riku the second time. Either Keyblades should help
-
urghh. stupid bosses.
What keyblade are you using, and what level are you?
-
Transformers 4 for 2014!?
Honestly Im sick of them doing real life Transformers movie, didn't like the first one, or second, or third. But that's my opinion
- I hate you all
-
urghh. stupid bosses.
Use the Areo spell it will shield you to some extent and have lots of potions on hand
- I hate you all
-
I hate you all
Infinite hate for ya bro
- I hate you all
-
urghh. stupid bosses.
Chernabog is easy, sneak up behind him and hit. But back away before he summons his fire it's like the Ursala battle
-
Ban The User Above You!
Banned because your a murderer
-
Who else stayed on Destiny Island for hours and kept leveling up?
Awesome
-
Who else stayed on Destiny Island for hours and kept leveling up?
Do it on any mode and troll those bosses people
- Last Post Wins!
-
Who else stayed on Destiny Island for hours and kept leveling up?
I was level 9 or 10 when I left
-
Who else stayed on Destiny Island for hours and kept leveling up?
I moved on when I got tired of beating up riku
-
Who else stayed on Destiny Island for hours and kept leveling up?
I put the game on hard and decided when i get to the first couple of bosses I would already be near level 15 by the time I beat the 2nd boss
-
So how come Terra could see bits of the future?
DawningEclipse replied to DawningEclipse's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixLol if that was true Im sure Sora or Riku would have done something to stop a bad future like Anakin did
-
So how come Terra could see bits of the future?
DawningEclipse replied to DawningEclipse's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixAh ok that always puzzled me
-
So how come Terra could see bits of the future?
I remember playing Terra's story in BBS and it always made me wonder why he could see both Riku's and Xehanort's future? I mean I don't remember people being able to see through time
-
Ban The User Above You!
Banned because I know which unicorn you was
-
What did you name your Raft?
Kaizer
-
Ban The User Above You!
Banned for using TMNT references
-
YES we have double-stuffed oreos! my life is now complete
MINE!!
-
Why MX-AX are not in the Realm of Light
DawningEclipse replied to Space Cowboy's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I like the theory and all, but im going to have to disagree respectfully. Why you may ask, because Terranort and Apprentice Xehanort are the same person with not so different personalities just back stories, and as shown in one of the DDD trailers AX is in fact wielding MX keyblade which would not be possible if he wasn't MX. The reason he doesn't remember anything is because of the fact when aqua beat him he gained memory loss, thus not remembering his true self, and people seem to have forgotten that Yen Sid is preparing Sora and Riku to fight MX by fighting all his past versions of the guy, but I might be wrong