Everything posted by DawningEclipse
-
Ugh I dont know if this is happening t oanyone else, but why is this site acting stupid
yeah that
-
KH3D dream eaters look like the better version of the pokemon we are getting...
lucky
-
KH3D dream eaters look like the better version of the pokemon we are getting...
wow
-
DawningEclipse's status update
Ugh I dont know if this is happening t oanyone else, but why is this site acting stupid
-
KH3D dream eaters look like the better version of the pokemon we are getting...
lol
-
KH3D dream eaters look like the better version of the pokemon we are getting...
Seriously? so your telling after over 10 years pokemon actually became intelligent
-
KH3D dream eaters look like the better version of the pokemon we are getting...
It actually has a story? Im used to just going around with my pokemon and beating up other peoples pokemon
-
KH3D dream eaters look like the better version of the pokemon we are getting...
Eh next time I go to gamestop I might by black version
-
KH3D dream eaters look like the better version of the pokemon we are getting...
Well yeah they're actually moving and stuff and interacting with you unlike DS ad 3DS pokemon
-
Simple and Clean or Sanctuary?
Determins are we talking about the regual simple and clean song, or the rising sun version?
-
Ban The User Above You!
Banned because you Dark Sora's lover
-
What Disappointed You Most in This Game?
The gameplay was cluncky at times, the missions are all the same "capture the hearts" or "fight the boss" missions which I got bored by unless they had a cutscene relating to the story, and the graphics were ok
-
did anyone else get the feeling that axel absolutely hated xion
Well people you all have to realize Axel always knew the truth about Xion being a clone, so when he first hung out with her he decided to treat her like Siax had treated her throught the game. I guess once he saw Xion as the person Roxas saw her as he developed the same type of connection Roxas had with her. So to answer your question, no I dont think he ever truley hated her
-
Is anyone sad that xion died at the end of kingdom hearts 358/2 days?
Honestly no, because unlike Axel I didn't have like a sort of "connection" to the character. I mean sure you see multiple cutscenes with her and you fight with her now again, but it might just be me
-
The role of Disney Characters in KH:3D
DawningEclipse replied to animemylove's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Eh idk it might similar to 358/2 Days or BBS, but as i can tell so far some characters might actually help you in the game, like quasi, tron, mickey, neku. But idk
-
Least favorite org. person to beat
Demyx, Xaldin, and Vexen I hate those guys
-
can anyone tell me?
we might, then again we amereicans dont get the final mix games
-
Boxart or subliminal message?
DawningEclipse replied to tonytones89's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Yeah with iku dealing with the dark, but with Sora there are sooo many secrets within him that I think the test is gonna be tougher for him because of that
-
Boxart or subliminal message?
DawningEclipse replied to tonytones89's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Maybe in the trailer it looks like the test is putting more pressure on Sora then Riku
-
Braig and his appearance...
Considering where DDD is placed in im guessing it might be a sort of "Dream" Braig, but idk so I'm going to say yeah those are his arrows
- Good day. Nuff said.
-
Boxart or subliminal message?
DawningEclipse replied to tonytones89's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Sora says he gets his strength from many places, if I remember the Master Exam is supposed to test how well you skiils as a keyblader are and you have the will and strength to become a master. Im sure Riku's test is to see if he's overcome the darkness yet, while sora might be about his bond with Riku
-
Good day. Nuff said.
nope not nuff said