Everything posted by Nafees Rahman
- Finally got kh1 and I was sorta kinda wonderin..
-
Who else loves exp boost? :D
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Does level ninety nine help with being able to destroy with no cures? And yeah I know but my strategy is to double jump and use firaga burst then dark roll meteor crash then dark firaga and link with ryu dragon and fire raid his ass but I only got up to level sixty
- Finally got kh1 and I was sorta kinda wonderin..
-
Who else loves exp boost? :D
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)HUZZAH.. Wait how easy is it to beat young xehanort? No cures? Yeah I do that.. Experience boost help? .__.
-
Who else loves exp boost? :D
So yeah Im playing kh 3d: ddd and I remembered there was experience boost and mega flare SOOOOOOOOOOO During the hunchback world I got both .. I beat that world THEN pranksters paradise and Im in THE GRID.. Level thirty.. how has exp boost helped you? Did it make you as awesome as I? A brown kid in highschool who found out there was a terrorist with the same name and ethnicity? In the same city.. Anyway exp boost.. Yeah
- 51 things Re:Coded did wrong
-
Vocaloid anyone?
Dont worry plenty of people dont like it either I only like a few songs anyway..
-
How do you think Aqua will react to Sora after he hopefully rescues her?
Your soooo up tight bra
-
Did anyone feel the worlds were really small and?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Beginner? O.O Wow I could never even play proud after I beat critical it was WAY TO EASY agreed ..
-
Ok proud level one playtrough is hard.. HELP ME ;W;
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Well would it? ;W; Sorry just wonderin if level two sounds as awesome as one..
-
Ok proud level one playtrough is hard.. HELP ME ;W;
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Aw crap I accidentally got up to level two would it be ok to do level two?
- Witch Outfit of Sora's is better? KH2 or Kh3D
-
Ninth playtrough sixth critical time.. I need.. ADVICE
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)And sheesh dude I know I sound like I have no life but well my excuses which ARE lame is that I skipped the cutscenes alot and used flowmotion to move around really quickly and I have no other games to play..
-
Ninth playtrough sixth critical time.. I need.. ADVICE
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Eh Im using a 3ds to type it I dont realy care for grammar when im on it
-
Ok proud level one playtrough is hard.. HELP ME ;W;
Yeah so like tht title says im really struggling hockomonkey riku versions a bitch he just kills me even though I have two drop me nots I need tips for the entire game...
-
Ninth playtrough sixth critical time.. I need.. ADVICE
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)you know what dude? Go firetruck your self Im just asking for tips
-
How do I get Noble Fantasy?
Nafees Rahman replied to Kevin_Keyblade's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)aura lion aint worth it TRUST ME you can make skelter wild also by one of the fin fatale with !
-
Who to use exp walker on?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Ah.. touche but I just figured out you could use it on anybody
-
Unlocked critical mode any tips?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Ok dude I only used ONE cura for five critical playtrougs
-
Critical mode? (Possible spoilers)
Nafees Rahman replied to sorariku17's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I only found the cutscenes no gameplay help
-
Ninth playtrough sixth critical time.. I need.. ADVICE
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)and you think capping level ten or twenty would be close enough? Erg nevermind ;A; yeah I guess.. but I only get to play like half an hour a day
-
Ninth playtrough sixth critical time.. I need.. ADVICE
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I have a question actually a few.. my dream eaters level up right? and How hard was beating soras final boss?
-
Ninth playtrough sixth critical time.. I need.. ADVICE
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)i dont know what I SHOULD do ..
-
Ninth playtrough sixth critical time.. I need.. ADVICE
As usual anyway.. and Yeah I beat kh 3d four times proud and fifth critical yesterday and I was wondering if I should just use magic commands or attack? And I was also wondering if I could keep my hp at minimum cause i still want to be able to get higher attacks and if lvl 1 playtrough is possible.. it doesnt seem like it
-
Who to use exp walker on?
I was thinkin since im startin my ninth play through of kh 3d ( Yeah I know Im the only one who does this crazt shit) and I was wondering who I should give exp walker too since I got skelterwild from my last play trough five minutes ago I was thinkin sora cause... wack abilities but what do you think?