Everything posted by eraldaine
-
Australian Release Date (Again)
$68 is what I meant, yes |D;;
-
Australian Release Date (Again)
We have intense inflation. America was a gold mine for buying stuff when I was over there. They didn't for Kid Icarus; $86 at EB and $59 at JB Hi-Fi. Wonder who I'm buying from...
-
Australian Release Date (Again)
Yeah, the local storefront confirmed it; she was actually intensely surprised they had the release date.
-
Went to EB Games today- guess what release date the lovely lady got me for Australia?
I noticed :3a
-
Went to EB Games today- guess what release date the lovely lady got me for Australia?
http://www.ebgames.com.au/3ds-152867-Kingdom-Hearts-3D-Dream-Drop-Distance-Nintendo-3DS aww yis
-
Went to EB Games today- guess what release date the lovely lady got me for Australia?
July 26th.
-
eraldaine's status update
Went to EB Games today- guess what release date the lovely lady got me for Australia?
- So far, how has 2012 been for you?
-
came back from Supanova. it was ok, i saw a ventus and aqua cosplayer,
Oh, you're from Melbourne? See any of the guest line up?
-
First photo of the Kingdom Hearts 3D folder shown
Bugger, doesn't release until June.
-
I really dislike pessimists. Intensely, even.
Yeah, the type of person where there is always something wrong, even if they've just had something really awesome happen to them? Just...constant "Oh well--" crap that really gets me.
- eraldaine's status update
- Do you usually use the long or short form of the names of the KH titles when talking about them?
-
Australian Release Date
My birthday is July 15th-- this is absolutely perfect. Go Australia Go!
- If you got the choice to be trained under one of the masters, which one would you choose?
-
I don't get it. You wouldn't want to know the ending of a movie before you paid money to see it, ...
Actually I've read the last few pages of a few books before I've read them- it's what's caught my interest, really.
- Now that KH3D is out in Japan, what are you most looking forward to?
-
Real Life Video Game Related Fails
Ah, I actually have a KH related one, funnily enough! A friend of mine, Diane, actually threw her PSP and broke it-- after seeing Vanitas' face for the first time.
-
Needing a little help.
Aha, no credit needed; just glad I could help!
-
Needing a little help.
I like that idea too; depending on your timeframe and how involved you want it to be, you could always include things like pop ups, multiple questions, flashcards, a note taking capability-- even a timer to get through certain parts! Once you pick what you want to inform about, pretty much the only restraints are time, creativity, and effort. I wish you luck, all the same!
-
The Great Meme Challenge
- Needing a little help.
That's a very broad influx there; so more like a guide, something interactive where notes can be placed? Or more like something you can learn from, an interactive classroom styled app?- Needing a little help.
Well, what sort of things do you like in an app? What would you really like to see? Do you want it to be fun, informative? Fandom orientated? There's a lot of options there, you know :|a- The Great Meme Challenge
- Needing a little help.