Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Namikaze

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Namikaze

  1. 4 wont be like coming till the end of the year to early next year maybe. So you could theoretically get both
  2. and then the" we will announce a new FF game for Ps4.....at e3"
  3. So I wasn't the only one thinking that
  4. Namikaze replied to Weiss's topic Random
    Lies
  5. Ha ha ha...ha
  6. Namikaze replied to Namikaze's profile comment
    Meoooooooooooowww
  7. Picture form, is the greatest form of answering in the universe
  8. Well I think KH is get......Wait a second...
  9. I'm usually only excited about the time it's taking place I thought I'd put a bit more into my answer. So it's in picture form.
  10. Namikaze replied to Weiss's topic Random
    WHY DIDN'T I SEE THIS SOONER?
  11. Namikaze replied to Weiss's topic Random
    I wonder why.
  12. Namikaze replied to Weiss's topic Random
  13. It may not be as manly, but it still bothers me when Naoto talks.
  14. Namikaze replied to Amon's topic Random
    Wonderful Face
  15. I drank all your milk. All 10 bags
  16. Namikaze replied to SoraBlade's topic Random
    I wouldn't say that is a Paradox
  17. OWWWW! what is your problem.....ouch!dammit! That hurts you know. There is going to be a mark now. I hope you are happy!

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top