Everything posted by Axel_von_der_Info
-
Name a World
Radiant Garden, I think... ^^
- Kingdom Hearts III
-
Anyone else notice...
I saw on my Keyholder "Witch" is from Disney, too! That would be funny *talk with a toaster* Pocahontas... awww ^^
- What do games mean to you?
-
All Dream Eaters (Somewhat huge spoilers)
Much better than the most of the newest Pokémon (black & white). They are very great! *and colourfull* ^^
-
I read at Wikipedia: Europa release on 3. August 2012!!!!!!!
I know, but it can be. *Don't lose the hope ^^*
-
Axel_von_der_Info's status update
I read at Wikipedia: Europa release on 3. August 2012!!!!!!!
-
Axel_von_der_Info's status update
I saw the live-streams of (...) and I was SO lauthing about Sora's face at the end
-
Keyblade Graveyard (Asteroid?)
Axel_von_der_Info replied to iEnrique's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixOh, this area... I think the bosses of the opponents were very strong and when they came together it was ending in a big ball of light and darkness. After it there was an explosion which defeated and destroyed all.
-
Keyblade Graveyard (Asteroid?)
Axel_von_der_Info replied to iEnrique's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI think it's because of the Keyblade war, too. Keyblades are very powerfull and by the way... this three "holes" are looking like a Micky Mouse Head!
-
(Spoilers)YX and MX?
Now I have a headache, too!
-
Axel_von_der_Info's status update
Critical in BBS wasn't -eh-... very hard (I played with Ventus) =/
-
Who are the most UNPOPULAR organization XIII memebers?
For me it's Luxord, because I forget him always, if I count the members ^^ And maybe Laxaeus... Vexen is great, because of his funny faces Yeah!
- How many hours a day do you watch some kind of screen (TV, monitor, cell phone, game system)?
- Axel_von_der_Info's status update
- When you upgrade to a newer video game system, do you get rid of your old system?
-
BIG TIME EASTER!
Our easter days are very cold... =/
-
Once you get Kingdom Hearts 3D, which difficulty are you going to start with?
Axel_von_der_Info replied to Lu Xun's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I would choose the proud mode, but not for "get the secret ending faster", more for: "because standard is... too easy for me?" And I can search all items and the other things on proud of course, too. =)
- Axel_von_der_Info's status update
-
Hi, I'm a new ^^
It's sweet here, I come back tomorrow (20:30 o'clock in Germany) ^^
- Axel_von_der_Info's status update
-
Sora's age in dream drop distance.
I think Sora is 16, too. Because Ansem the Wise said to Aqua in the Secret Ending of BBS: "It's one year, I think..." So Sora must be 16 (and Riku 17) In 3D are looking Sora and Riku younger, because they are "only" dreaming ^^ But: Aren't the clothes from KH2 became meanwhile smaller?
-
What will happen next in KH Series? *Spoilers*
They can put in it "The lion King II", "Aristo Cats", "Adventures of the Gummi Bears" and probably "Monster Inc." (all mönsters be shocked) Yeah, this would be... funny ^^ *My first post, because I'm new*