Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AverageGoddess

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AverageGoddess

  1. Avatar: 7/10 Signature: 7/10
  2. (I do too have cable!!) anyway :ph34r: No TV or no KH?
  3. I dont know what either of those are so neither KH3D or KH2?
  4. DEMYX ~~~
  5. Granted but then it ate you! I wish there was a country where there were only cats.
  6. Banned for having Christmas stuff in your signature/avatar when its August!
  7. AverageGoddess replied to Yang's topic Random
    Antarctica's area code is 672
  8. HAHA, they're better than my KH jokes WELCOME TO THE SITE! officially.
  9. Welcome to the site! I steal whatever cookies someone gives you
  10. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/133/zettaslowpokefk7ql0.gif/sr=1
  11. THERE IS A MY LITTLE PONY CLUB AT MY NEW HIGH SCHOOL. I CANT WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO START SO I CAN JOIN
  12. Banned for being here....LATE. haa jk...maybe
  13. AverageGoddess replied to Koko's profile comment
    What do you need help with exactly?
  14. Granted but all you see is their skeleton I wish i had a notebook
  15. Agrabah, Atlantica, and whatever friken world Tron is in this time i despise those worlds.
  16. AverageGoddess replied to Yang's topic Random
    Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated
  17. (that, is,genius....) Riku
  18. AverageGoddess replied to Yang's topic Random
    Avacados are poisonous to birds
  19. Granted but you couldnt see it ever I wish there was no such thing as picture day at school.
  20. Sailormoon was the 3rd anime i ever watched!! I even have a Sailor Saturn shirt... so this SOUNDS REALLY AWESOME! to me anyway
  21. AverageGoddess replied to Yang's topic Random
    Only female bees' work

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top