Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KinataKeyblade

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KinataKeyblade

  1. uh..... kinda?? ive been in this web for about...since thi years April i guess
  2. i think SOra is too.....CHildish....and Roxas has been trough al lot of things
  3. KinataKeyblade replied to Shera Wizard's profile comment
    Yo X3!!
  4. i suddenly felt to draw...i drawed Sora in a Bird suit...man..after that i was laughing my guts out
  5. Lol i think Sora has less fans then Roxas
  6. Who do u like better??? Roxas?? or Sora??
  7. um first have heart attack then act normal to not make him to suprise or weird of me
  8. question : if ,just if, you met your favorite CHaracter KH in person, ( not costum or cosplay) how would you react?
  9. Welcome to all the new web users! !!!!!!
  10. Just got Back from holiday...and has to go to A place again far from home...
  11. Hey ya People if ya readed the First ans 2 chpter...i decided to rewritte it...i feel its not good enough....well hope ya people Like it X3 Ist Distrik ...Barsbug Empire "Hey look ts him!CHairman Ansem's favorite student " a Boy said. A Boy was walking in the school area hearing whispers about himself "Always wearing a sour look on his face...he doesnt even say hi" another one said "haha..." The Boy ignores it "Hhaha...Good Morning Young Master Roxas Klein" They all sarcasticly and teased "Can That CHibi even keep up in classes??" Hey hEY!"One Whispered"did ya know he was once a slave?" "No Way!!!haha!Shhssh he'll hear You" i can hear perectly IDIOTSS...You bastards should sstop Saying things!!! Roxas said to them in thought ...If i hear another one say that... "GOOD MORNING FAMOUS TOUNG MASTER 100% PERFECT!!!"Someone Yelled PAtting Roxas's SHoulder "SHUT IT AXEL!!!"I Yelled Angrily Hitting his head"Ow ow ow...Ya knew it was me???"Axel asked happily "after being your Friend for a whole year how coul i not?!"I asked angrily"Ah FOcus FOcus!" "???Well cmon we gotta go"he said CLASSROOM!!! "Well everyone .The Army's che executive will be here tomorrow for the graduate examination.Please keep that in mind"The TEacher said,he goes to Roxas "Roxas you never came to my practical skill lessons ..that makes me sad.." he sighed "...i was excused from every general lessons"i said simply "Haha what a pity!"a student whispered.Axel USed a button then THUMP!Tons of books was gone the teacher it was from shuuri's desk ( Shuuri is one who whispered about Roxas ) "Sensei...Shuuri has some Bad Notes about you." axel said "So i see.."he has a bad aura "Axel ya didnt have to do that ya know..." i said "yeah yeah whatever mister Perfect" He said and the last word he said it..sarcasticly.... TACK!!!!.....(uh ohO.o) "...AXEL!!!!!!" i Yelled with a death aura in me chasing Axel to the field Roxas vs Axel in the NEXT CHAPTER X3
  12. Im going to a vacation till next monday i wont be online
  13. Dear who read's this...i am a nobody!!! Kanxati is my X name !
  14. WOW THIS IS SO FUNNY!! Haha! lol please makes lotsmore of funny Fanfics!!!!!
  15. Roxana??? do you know ur almost everyone's BFF in this website????
  16. If People Die..The Person That dies does suffer..but the most who suffers are the People's that has a connection
  17. welli i dont have a normal life...haah...-_-"
  18. FOR THE LOVE OF PETE CANT A GIRL HAVE A NORMAL AVERAGE LIFE?!
  19. lol okay Chapter 3 :Days. Xonics POVI woke up the next morning...or should it be night instead, since it's always dark outside? I shook my head. My first day in the Organization and already I'm questioning the laws of physics in this place. Why did I even bother? More importantly, why did I even care? I got of my bed and out of my room..The Castle is huge! if been wn=andering in places,Vexen's Lab..Eughh..Never want to see species being cut alive again....Marluxia's room..this guy is Seriously crazy with flowers..his room is ..Pink!.Damn That stupid X-face! When i was walking through thecorridor I ran into something—or someone. I unintentionally yelped as I stared into the face of the Superior!!!..THIS IS BAD!!! I wasn't expecting to run into him! Shoot! "Xinocs," he said in a surprisingly calm tone, despite the fact that I just ran into him. "Yes sir?" I managed to breathe out after my mini-heart attack. (A/N What he just said was ironic, wasn't it?) "Come with me," he ordered. I gulped. My first day and already I'm in trouble. Why must I stand out so much? I followed the Superior to a room that was completely empty. It sorta looked like an arena. There was a huge platfor in the middle of the room and a bunch of higher ledges leading to who-knows-where. Why was he taking me here? "Superior..." I asked awkwardly. "Why have you brought me here? Have I done something upset you?" "No," he answered. I mentally sighed. That took a load off my chest. "It is time to test your strength." Strength? Test? Uh-oh. Next thing I knew, Xemnas was on a higher balcony and these weird, jerking, white humanoid creatures started spawning. One of them nearly tried grabbing my head so I had to duck. My hood fell off and I felt somewhat exposed. But that wasn't important at the moment! I had find out someway to fight these freaks. So what better way to find out than by going into battle? After all, nothing starts until you take action, right? "Alright," I said, confidence slowly coming to me. "Bring it on!" The Creatures come after me...i just run..but..i knew ...my speed is like hell! Let Your Power Run into You! use..Chaos Control!!!! "Come on, ya pansies!" I taunted. "I can take ya!" They all started to swim/fly towards me. I embraced myself for the inevitable before a bright light appeared in my right hand. The creatures backed off somewhat and I got the chance to look at what I was holding. "Is this...?" I mumbled as I looked at the strange object in my hand. The shaft was straight and was blue. Six differently colored stripes circled around it near the guard. They had colors od Black Blue and Amethyst. The hand-guard was the shape of Black Circle. On the left half, the circle and trail were an Dark Orange . On the right, the color was red. The cross guard was a symbol of a strange blue symbol that looked sorta like me. The keychain was a diamond-cut gem that was an emerald green color. The chain connecting to the guard was gold. The teeth were shaped like my spines, only they were differently colored. "!! Bond Of Chaos..." i suddenly said...it must be their names..... i attack those creature with keyblade.They were easy when i have this weapon.... "Alright Xinocs! Go to the main room!"Said The Superior..Aw..cant i take a litt- "NOW!" he Yelled ANgrily..he has a murderour Face "IM GOING IM GOING IM GOING!!!!!"i yelled scared while running ...man..the SUperior is A MAd man when his angry.. i finally made.....There was Roxas,Axel,The Person beside me Yesterday,X-Face..grrr....,And Demyx. stupid X-Face saw me and walk torward me "Number XV,today you will have mission with Roxas as your first day-"he says like a soldier.."-Axel will accompany you'' "Wait A sec! i have to babysitting these two?" ask Axel "The Others are busy right now"he said simply "not everyone.." He said annoyed.i get him..Demyx is playing his sitar like a lazy bonehead i noticed Roxas wasn't listening the Whole thing,he was staring at the person or Number XIV... "Roxas?? what's the matter??is it the mysterious XIV?what was her name again..its..um.."Axel thinking.and Roxas didnt reply ''..Number XIV,Xion"X-Face said to Roxas "Right i knew that" he said Smiling ..Yeah sure u know .... "Alright Roxas,Xonics,.start your missions..Axel will accompany you like i said" X-Face said "alright,alright..Jeezzz.."Axel said Annoyed,he moved his hand making a portal,"cmon Guys,Lets get this show on the road!" he said XXX we ended up in a ..a...a....i dont have any idea what the heck this place is! WHen we just came..i summonedmy Keyblade...ROxas looked at it and summoned his Keyblade..but his blade is different..its like a normal key but the holding was Yellow and the chain was mouse head "Okay Guys i want you to get a treasure chest!"Axel Yelled happily..what is this? Treasure Game???? Then a black creature appeared and attacked Axel "axel!" Roxas Yelled' "For the love of..." I muttered as moved forward to help the redhead. "Roxas, move your butt alrea-" "Done.."he said simply...he's right..he moves so fast...the heartless was gone a pink thing...appeare floating Thats A heart if you know.ALright let get moving!!!"Axel yelled "....."i muttered under my breathe..."Cmon Roxas!" i said to him.. ...he looks like a zombie again....This is gonna be though if he's like that.. "...Lets go..Xonics"he said looking at me...i knew it he wasnt a zombie! "Right" I said simply we looked the place..we sometimes ended up with a wall...wow...i never knew this is a pain in the neck... "Finally i...we got it!"I panted happily....roxas just stared like it was nothing..what is he a super Boy?? "lets go its done right Axel??" Roxas asked "uh..ROxas...There are stuff in it-" Uh DUh??"You gotta open it '' "...'' Me and Roxas look at each other "yours" he said "okay''i opened the chest obtained...a... Potion... "alright mission accomlish now would you care leading the way back?or should i say RTC?" Axel asked... aw man.... ...... "hah hah hah..." i panted...we got lost 3 times... "alright nothing beat work then Icing on The Cake!" he said "icing on The Cake??" ROxas Asked "dont we have to RTC?" he asked "Cmon! Its on me!'' he said making a portal XXX We were in a clock tower....sunset....It was beautfull... "Here'' axel said handing us ice cream "its salty..but sweet too" Roxas said.. "yeah...Its taste's good" i said eating the ice-cream "its called Sea-Salt Ice Cream! Got IT Memorized??"he asked "yeah.."ME and roxas Said simulationly we laughed....roxas was laughing as well...this is nice... .

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top