Everything posted by moonlightmidnight
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
Drawing Manga like characters is hard to. I mean when I draw the character, the head turns out to be larger then the body or someone critisise of how it looks.>_<
-
moonlightmidnight's comment on The Transcendent Key's profile
Did you get the tutorial about making Terra as a Mii?
-
I am a ninja! Don't steal my oreos! *protects my jar of oreos*
Anyway, I have plenty of oreo cookies at my house.There all yours. ^v^
- Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)An art sight on the internet. They have many fanart pictures and possibly spoilers like Xalaru said to video games.37 days and 13hrs until NA's version comes out.
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
Is it just me or that everytime I play the KH3D demo, that I always play as sora.I guess Riku didn't want to show up in the demo.
-
Now that you've enjoyed a little bit of KH3D, did your opinion about it remain the same?
moonlightmidnight replied to Lu Xun's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)The controls are kindof difficult but I'll get use to it. The game was amazing with or without the 3d option.
- Games / Kingdom Hearts III
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I thought I was the only one who knew about dA.38 days left till NA's version. 26 days left till EU's version. It's almost midnight in GA, US.Only one and a half(I guess) more hours till midnight.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Good Luck in those final exams.Hope you pass.41 days left for NA.
-
Being an adult sucks. ;___;
Yeah it does.
-
Hi.
Did you find me on the 3d's yet?
- Where do you usually buy your video games?
- moonlightmidnight's comment on The Transcendent Key's profile
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
Spending my time today talking to most of my friends and making tutorials on Nintendo KH Mii's.
-
New Anime drawings! ;)
I like the sora you drew and the axel pic
- Trollanort
- How would you feel about a game console that blocked you from playing used games?
- KH3D pre-order giveaway winner... and surprise second giveaway!
- moonlightmidnight's status update
-
KH13 coverage: Kingdom Hearts 3D at E3 2012
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I think Tai Yasue may have a sore throat just for giving information about kh3d.
- Supposing you could decide how many KH games are going to be released before KHIII, what would you do?
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Yeah lol. It is funny.45 days and 11 hr's
-
My McDonalds already had the Pokemon toys in! I now get to start my list of Pokemon cards today, ...
Good Luck! I hope you collect them all.^ ^ Pikachu is going to be the most common of course.
-
I was playing Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, but being almost done with the game, The Game Just S...
Think about battling a boss that requires you to run around a lot. Then when your right near the boss and about to hit it,link gets tired. That's what I hate about skyward sword and I garenteed this is not a spoiler for skyward sword.