Everything posted by moonlightmidnight
-
I was playing Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, but being almost done with the game, The Game Just S...
NO they just added a stamina bar that makes it harder to run or role. They still have the heart system.The stamina bar makes you really tired if it runs out.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I must of been gone for a while. ONLY 46 MUNNY I mean Days left for NA's Release,while Europe gets it 11 days before NA. OH and Hi Xalaru!
-
I was in a building and someone wanted me to destroy my 3ds... Weird
Yeah that does sound weird.What did you do?
- I was playing Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, but being almost done with the game, The Game Just S...
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
I was playing Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, but being almost done with the game, The Game Just Sucked. Two things I didn't like about the game was the stamina bar and the wii remote controls.
- Why does Square enix have most of the KH games separated on different consols? Why can't they dec...
-
Why does Square enix have most of the KH games separated on different consols? Why can't they dec...
But, it's really anoying that they keep moving the serious onto many consols.Just look at Birth by Sleep, I could of been put on the Playstation 3, but instead they put it on a PSP.
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
Why does Square enix have most of the KH games separated on different consols? Why can't they decided on having just for playstation 2?
-
Are you taking part in the second KH3D pre-order giveaway?
moonlightmidnight replied to Lu Xun's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Don't worry about that.Maybe you can save enough money and buy one a day before kh3d comes out. I'm not looking forward to trying to win the free preorder contest because of the lack of posts and I already preordered the kh3d. I don't know which edition though.
-
I'm making a Kingdom Hearts music video for Ami!!!
That sounds cool.Are you going to post it on youtube?
-
Damn, it's so rainy over here, it makes me want to take a nap!
Same here too.I live in Georgia in the U.S.
- moonlightmidnight's status update
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)54 days left
- moonlightmidnight's status update
-
CATS
Meow Meow Meow Meow. What just happen?
-
Have you already looked at all of the content related to KH3D we brought you so far from E3?
moonlightmidnight replied to Lu Xun's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Can't wait any longer, but I'm still having fun in this site.
- moonlightmidnight's status update
- :' Does anyone know where I can rewatch the conference? It's not working properly on Nintendo's s...
-
How would You Feel if Sora Succumbed to the Darkness?
moonlightmidnight replied to SquareSora's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Then he would turn into either vanitas or dark/ anti sora. Plus he would be super fast and strong.
- :' Does anyone know where I can rewatch the conference? It's not working properly on Nintendo's s...
-
Son's punishment for failing 3 classes
I think it's a great idea since some children want to fool around in school and ruin their opportunities to going to college and graduating with a degree. I wish some students would list to there teachers and make wise choices. Though that is a very helpful way of proving that violence isn't always the answer to everything.
-
KH3D on IGN.
moonlightmidnight replied to Setrex's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Oh. I didn't know.
-
What was your favorite game announced at Nintendo's E3 Conference?
It's amazing after seeing two pikman games that have been released and then finding out that they are making a third game. Interesting mmm. :huh:
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
For all of the members on this site, Good Luck on the second contest for the free preorder of KH3D! X3
- How many hours did you spend playing video games this last weekend?