Everything posted by moonlightmidnight
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)When will the commercial be aired on television? I'm thinking about a week before it comes out. 17 days for EU 28 days for NA
- moonlightmidnight's status update
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
Is there anything else to do on here other than look at the news?
- Do you prefer to play video games with Japanese or English voice acting?
- KH3D pre-order giveaway: Referral competition
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)That sounds awesome http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png. I think that is the greatest gift for a KH fan. 29 days for NA 18 days for EU I wish we can have a party held on this site to celebrate Dream Drop Distance and the 10 Anniversary .
- moonlightmidnight's status update
- moonlightmidnight's status update
-
My gosh my brother keeps spoiling Dream Drop for me .
That sucks.I wish these spoilers would go away.
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
So I went to the mall today, to go to this one manga and anime store, and I found posters of Dream Drop Distance.They were amazing and the store also had more KH shirts now. X>
-
What mode are you doing for KH3D
moonlightmidnight replied to Tails's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Standard so I can enjoy the game more.
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
Man, I wish some people would make a Dark Cloud 3 for Playstation 3.It's bin a while since the second game was released..
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
I just found out which edition did I preordered for KH3D. It was the Mark of Mastery Edition.
- Do you prefer to play games that can quickly be beaten or games that can take up to lots of hours to be finished?
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)O my gosh http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png EU is almost into it's single digits now. 19 days for EU 31 days for NA
-
Second Kingdom Hearts 3D novel announced, titled Side Riku
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)So cool. I new this was going to happen because I started to draw a page about KH3D. The drawing took place when at the end of KH 2 so it pretty much doesn't matter.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)33 days and 7 hrs for NA 22 days and 1 hr for EU I am so excited
-
Did you guys hear about comic con in San Diego yet?
I'm just informing people that Comic Con is in San Diego this year.
-
I wish I didn't have to wait for KH3D.
I think when the game comes out, I will maybe have a few days of summer left, then go to High School.I'm going to be a freshman next year. ^ ^
-
Never give in to the darkness. Always push through, and follow your guiding light.
All I have to say is if I didn't lose my heart, I would be traveling the rode to dawn.
- moonlightmidnight's status update
- moonlightmidnight's status update
-
Would you like a cookie? Would you like a cookie? Would you like kh3d to come out soon?
So much for two cookies, but no KH3d? Why not?
-
Never give in to the darkness. Always push through, and follow your guiding light.
Shunned by the light, Refused by the darkness,Now I'm in the between.I must be a nobody or riku.
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
Would you like a cookie? Would you like a cookie? Would you like kh3d to come out soon?