Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

moonlightmidnight

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by moonlightmidnight

  1. NO they just added a stamina bar that makes it harder to run or role. They still have the heart system.The stamina bar makes you really tired if it runs out.
  2. I must of been gone for a while. ONLY 46 MUNNY I mean Days left for NA's Release,while Europe gets it 11 days before NA. OH and Hi Xalaru!
  3. Yeah that does sound weird.What did you do?
  4. I was playing Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, but being almost done with the game, The Game Just Sucked. Two things I didn't like about the game was the stamina bar and the wii remote controls.
  5. But, it's really anoying that they keep moving the serious onto many consols.Just look at Birth by Sleep, I could of been put on the Playstation 3, but instead they put it on a PSP.
  6. Why does Square enix have most of the KH games separated on different consols? Why can't they decided on having just for playstation 2?
  7. Don't worry about that.Maybe you can save enough money and buy one a day before kh3d comes out. I'm not looking forward to trying to win the free preorder contest because of the lack of posts and I already preordered the kh3d. I don't know which edition though.
  8. That sounds cool.Are you going to post it on youtube?
  9. Same here too.I live in Georgia in the U.S.
  10. Today's my birthday. I'm turning 15.Yay! ^ ^
  11. I'm making a cosplay costume for Sora's wisdom form.
  12. moonlightmidnight replied to Snow's topic Random
    Meow Meow Meow Meow. What just happen?
  13. Do you hate or like spoilers?
  14. Then he would turn into either vanitas or dark/ anti sora. Plus he would be super fast and strong.
  15. I think it's a great idea since some children want to fool around in school and ruin their opportunities to going to college and graduating with a degree. I wish some students would list to there teachers and make wise choices. Though that is a very helpful way of proving that violence isn't always the answer to everything.
  16. It's amazing after seeing two pikman games that have been released and then finding out that they are making a third game. Interesting mmm. :huh:
  17. For all of the members on this site, Good Luck on the second contest for the free preorder of KH3D! X3

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top