Everything posted by Oblivion445
- Pokemon teams
- Favorite Starter Pokemon
-
After experiencing the DDD demo ..
Oblivion445 replied to animemylove's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Love flowmotion but demo should have been like the first 20 to 30 min. Also demo has a glitch in tutorial where u get stuck on first pole. Happened to me and saw another video on YouTube.
-
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
It was just because he kept multiplying and I was a low level. Sora 69 why do people say ur mean u seem pretty cool.
- Final Fantasy XIII is one of the worst games ever made.
-
social sora
I'd do the same I mean they can take care of themselves and my friends would be more important because they know the situation.
- KH13 coverage: Kingdom Hearts 3D at E3 2012
-
New Arrival, Big-Time Kingdom Hearts fan!
Nice that's the one I reserved I just don't feel like typingMark of Mastery I always see the same people posting why?
- KH13 coverage: Kingdom Hearts 3D at E3 2012
-
New Arrival, Big-Time Kingdom Hearts fan!
Welcome new comers anyone reserve kh3d yet. If so regular Or mastery edition I reserved mastery edition
-
Hi everyone!
Does anyone know wen we get demo in u.s
-
did anyone else get the feeling that axel absolutely hated xion
Kinda becuz he said he felt it was best she went back to where she came from
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D to appear at E3 2012
Thanx.
-
I LOVE KH
Just watched gameplay of kh 3d amazing game
- Games / Dream Drop Distance
-
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
Love this one. Final boss was hard though
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- Games / Kingdom Hearts II
-
Games / Kingdom Hearts
I prefer kh2 but it do love metal chocobo
- How did you find KH13.com?
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D to appear at E3 2012
What channel on comcast and att
-
I'm a new plz
Does anyone know when u.s gets demo for this game
-
I'm a new plz
I just joined yesterday and I am enjoying the sight.
- KH3D pre-order giveaway winner... and surprise second giveaway!
-
Official E3 2012 Preview of Kingdom Hearts 3D!
Oblivion445 replied to Crashrobot55's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I will be getting mastery edition. I will be getting mastery edition.