Everything posted by SkullKid
-
Hi
Yes you do. I got tired of that place. : P
-
Why does everyone hate Xion?
She added nothing, NOTHING to the plot of Days.
-
THUNDER RAIN AND LIGHTNIN
STEEL CLOUDS FLOATING IN THE AIR
-
THUNDER RAIN AND LIGHTNIN
IT'S SUCH A BAD TIIIIIME
- Last Post Wins!
- What is the point of KH1.5?
- SkullKid's status update
-
Hi
I made an account here a long time ago then i forgot about it now i'm back yaaaay
- Who actually liked this game?
- THUNDER RAIN AND LIGHTNIN
-
Biggest Fangasm/Nerdgasm/Whatever You Wanna Call It
Super Smash Bros Brawl. Yeah.
-
The era of bending is over!
Well, this man makes a very convincing argument. Where do I sign on for the Equalists?
- Who actually liked this game?
-
Club Nintendo Platinum Rewards
200 coins short. Crap.
-
WHY IS XEHANORT BLACK!?
I'm hating this site already.