Everything posted by Lazy Bazooka
-
Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- announced for PS3, releasing 2013
As long as we Europeans get the final mix version in english then I'm one happy bunny.
- What worlds do you want in Kingdom Hearts III?
-
What you did to celebrate KH 10th Anniversary?
This. I'm gonna do a playthrough of KH1 on proud mode.
-
possible 2014 KH game?
I really hope so.
- The future of Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Kingdom Hearts III - Sora96
-
Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- announced for PS3, releasing 2013
Best news ever! BUT, I have some questions first... 1) Are they going to throw new graphics over the same game and keep the gameplay identical? Y'know, like they did with Halo: CEA? 2) Will it be released in Europe? Because Final Mixes never get released in Europe, they remain exclusive for Japan.