Everything posted by Orchestrafanboy19
- When did you last feel sick?
- With everything you know right now about the next PlayStation and Xbox consoles, which do you plan to buy?
- Did you like the new 358/2 Days theme cards in Re:Chain of Memories HD version?
- Do you still play games that were released many years ago?
-
New 358/2 Days themed cards in Re:CoM video guide
That's really cool. I don't care that they replace the KHII cards, they're still cool.
- After a bad day at work or school, what kind of game do you unwind with?
-
What needs to be fixed.
I never have found the series' storyline to be difficult to understand. I feel that they simply leave you in the dark and give subtle hints so as not to be too easy to understand. Questions are usually answered in later games.
-
I have this theory on the Dark Guardian
Orchestrafanboy19 replied to Duromaxim's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I personally believe that it is the hold Xehanort/Ansem have over Terra.
-
Have you already watched any videos of the now updated video archive of KH HD 1.5 ReMIX and KH3D?
No offense, but YouTube is good enough for me.
- Are you studying any foreign language at the moment?
- Do you have any interest in pre-ordering the Kingdom Hearts manga?
-
Have you been watching playthroughs of KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX-?
Been watching Everglow8444, at least the important stuff.
- Are you a member of other forums related to video games besides this one?
-
Slender.
Ehh... Slendy was scary the first few times. I really don't care all that much anymore.
- How old were you when you first joined KH13?
- Do you usually try to obtain Ultima Weapon?
- How well do you do at school?
-
I need some advice, please >.<
Well, this seems like a really big issue. I can't tell you how to live your life. But, I guess the only way out of this situation is to grin and bear it. Show them that this does not phase you, even though it does. Even if it takes 20 years, kill them with kindness. I've heard many accounts of people who had abusive parents/spouses/family, that eventually warmed up to them simply because they bore with their abuses. That's my only advice. Don't only look at the negative. Your boyfriend is on your side, isn't he?
- Have you ever had a job?
- Do you enjoy KH Re:Chain of Memories' card system?
- Are you interested in getting Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII?
- Do you miss the Drive Forms?
- Square Enix describes Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] gameplay
- Do you think the final bosses in KH games are hard?
-
Would you like to see Dream Eaters in future KH games?
Orchestrafanboy19 replied to Lu Xun's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)They were cool, but I doubt we'll see them again.