Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kazuya Nightsky Hazlami

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kazuya Nightsky Hazlami

  1. Sora means Sky Ventus means Air Roxas is Sora+X Riku means Land Terra means Earth Kairi means Water village Namine means Wave Aqua means Water Xion name is No.I Xion is No.I+X
  2. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Am I the only who cry in KH BBS ending? because if you cry please add my facebook Accout the name SORA NIGHTSKY
  4. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
  5. O or P right now?
  6. My head hurts
  7. I'm sick of this
  8. Eh? we still playing?
  9. everyone s waiting for KH 3 in 2013
  10. We mix up right now
  11. QUEEN ELIZABETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. NO DON'T KILL ME
  13. I don't understand anything
  14. Eh? I don't understand
  15. no they don't feel like it, the working on KH 1.5 HD ReMix right now~

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top