Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alagoth

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alagoth

  1. Just believe.
  2. Impossibru!!!!
  3. The person below me is in love with a gay guy.
  4. Guys, he found the . Good job dude on finding the . I'm surprised that . is classified as a manga. I DONT UNDERSTAND. mayo.
  5. What are you talking about?
  6. Alagoth replied to Ptolema's topic Random
    DUDE THAT WAS INCREDIBLE.
  7. Alagoth replied to Ptolema's topic Random
    Wow, that was really mean of you.
  8. Alagoth replied to Ptolema's topic Random
    I didn't create a thread. What?
  9. ...

    Alagoth replied to Alagoth's topic Random
    .......
  10. Alagoth replied to Kairi ^_^'s profile comment
    ahh yeah good point. I was just thinking kh when she said those 2. :X
  11. ...

    Alagoth posted a topic in Random
    ...
  12. Alagoth replied to Weiss's topic Random
    Hmm... I must have shot my brain with that shotgun. That would explain the dripping.
  13. Alagoth replied to Alagoth's topic Random
    The thread that is the thread of threads, yes.
  14. Alagoth replied to Weiss's topic Random
    Prove this is a thread: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/48998-not-a-thread/?do=findComment&comment=1003668
  15. Alagoth replied to Alagoth's topic Random
    Yeah, that's a thread, but this is the thread of threads.
  16. Alagoth replied to Weiss's topic Random
    Well, I don't know what to think now. I guess I will just go grab my grandpa's shotgun and shoot things. I am utterly confused.
  17. Alagoth replied to Weiss's topic Random
    I would say I like this thread, but I guess I can't say that, can I?
  18. Alagoth replied to Alagoth's topic Random
    Well of course. It's the thread.
  19. Alagoth replied to Kairi ^_^'s profile comment
    I like Xion and Kairi theme. Also main menu theme thing. yepp
  20. Alagoth posted a topic in Random
    The thread of threads.
  21. No comment.
  22. That's completely stupid. Why must I base the meme off of a title given by some random on the internet, when I can just simply base it upon the facial expression of the individual? Meme rules gay.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top