Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

User17k

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by User17k

  1. I just relised there is nothing left to do right now about Kingdom Hearts at all. I mean I've played all the games a thousand times already and have seen all the cutscenes a thousand times and there's no new information about kh at all and we might have to wait another month or two before we even see a 2 minute trailer for the english version of Birth by Sleep. So is there anything else to even do right now about kh or should I pay no atention to it and focus on other important things until BSB comes out in 5 months.
  2. no it's supposed to show how they react when they come face to face with a pack of neoshadows, Ven seemed very scared to fight even one while roxas has courage and is able to face and defeat them all
  3. here is a simple comparison of when Ven and Roxas meet neoshadows 1. Ven 2. Roxas
  4. "Upon his advice, I decided to review the data obtained at my basement lab. That is when I discovered the
  5. I don't know if this has been discused before but does anybody have a copy of ansem report 0 because I've heard that it was the first report ansem the wise wrote and it could contain secrets
  6. I posted this to show WHO the voice actors are
  7. here are some videos of the voice actors for the Kingdom Hearts games Sora http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WjZfGGztYw Riku http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL054fwmLXk Kairi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_gOq_8gO3Q namine (kh2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m0vjWlnq-U namine (re com) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFI1P4K_n3s Diz xehanort xehanorts heartless http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6lzfwo3sEE xemnas xigbar http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=Q3HHqJVix1o&feature=related xaldin (sorry he doesn't talk here) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ1M1WtE6N0 vexen lexaeus (he's the other player) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRahgb1v-30 (sorry thats all I could find) zexion (he's matt) saix (he's guile) axel demyx (he's Kovu) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsv7BVjIvQY luxord marluxia larxene roxas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9WYxweoCBM xion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkCxUy5KksY
  8. when will the trailer for the english version of birth by sleep come out
  9. yes that one and I agree with you it's not VERY annoying but very repetetive
  10. does anybody realise that in re com whenever there is a cutscene with organization members this wierd music starts playing and it gets vey annoying after awhile I mean come on listen to it, it doesn't even fit the theme
  11. sora riku kairi namine ansem the wise xehanort xehanorts heartless terra aqua ventus vanitas master xehanort eraqus hayner pence olette riku relplica xemnas xigbar xaldin vexen lexaeus zexion saix axel demyx luxord marluxia larxene roxas xion thats all did I forget anybody
  12. if you could have any weapon in the kingdom hearts series wich would you have I would have Ultima weapon from kh2
  13. Hi I just want to ask the user of this site when will he/she upload the boss battles for Birth by Sleep
  14. Yeah I know why do people hate the organization members that have the most importance and like the members that have only two cutscenes or take a week to beat
  15. I hated him at first too (mainly because he won against that battle with Axel) but after I fought him in re com I discovered how awseom he was
  16. I personaly hate every member exept axel roxas xemnas and marluxia
  17. what 5 members of organization 13 do you hate the most. mines are 5.Larxene 4.Lexaeus 3.Saix 2.Vexen 1.Xaldin
  18. User17k posted a topic in Random
    Hey I found some idiot on youtube who hates kingdom hearts his username is edaddy11 check it out link here www.youtube.com/edaddy11/kingdomheartssucksass
  19. hey I just want to know how many girls and how many boys there are here
  20. Why does everybody hate Larxene. Yes I know she was a bitch but not all the time. Like when she's with axel she really flirts with him and doesn't insult him. And when you first meet her she was nice at first until she started attacking you. And she was flirting with Vexen too even when he was messsing up her plan. But Marluxia he got so angry when Vexen showed up that he almost killed him with his scythe. And don't shout out that she calls you a loser cause Riku,Vexen,Zexion,Saix,Xigbar,Luxord,Roxas,Marluxia,Riku replica,Ansem, and even Sora calls people losers in a mean way
  21. No I don't think its ven I think it was xehanorts heartless or Eraqus
  22. I read that in birth by sleep you receive Xehanort reports like the ones written by ansem in kh and kh2. Does anybody have a translation of them

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top