Everything posted by 『R』
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
-
KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
(WHY WHY DO YOU MAKE THIS HARD FOR US?! And can you read the very top line of my profile Weedanort I will really appreciate it.Your death is slowly approaching I'm just playing though ) "I guess I have no choice..." Dark flames appeared from me, and my eyes turned from brown to red. "I guessed I'm all fired up!" I thought to my self the only restriction which was, that I can only teleport three times in a chain every five minutes, but to me it was worth it. I then teleported to the middle of the tentacles, and unleashed a huge fire attack nearly killing a lot. I then teleport again, unleashing another fire attack.
-
KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
"Okay, I think I should go more offensive now!" I took out the sword from it's case, and held both in one hand. "This is going to be fun!" I then teleport right in front of the leechgrave tomb thing, and shot a sword at it. Then I teleported again, but on the other side, and jabbed the sword inside of it.
-
Super Smash Bros: Lost Victories (RP)
"Oh, I wanna go on that mission, but I don't want to go by myself just in case of anything!' Sonic says. "Anyone else wanna go with me?"
-
KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
"Oh this is just great!" I teleport from my area, to the exact opposite place, and start to attack a tentacle from each side, using dark fire magic. I then look and see a guy catching a seed. 'What the...?" At that moment I was attacked. "Ugh, I hate you all." I begin attacking again, and soon enough defeated three tentacles.
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
-
KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
(I guess Fairy Tail is the theme of the season ) "UGH, why this thing out of everything in the world...oh well!" I got out my two swords, and started dodging even thought there weren't any attacks. "Maybe if I keep doing this until I find the right time to attack, I could get a hit," I think to myself. After a lot of dodges, I finally decided to attack, and attacked at the middle of it. I ran up to it with one sword, while the other was in it's case, and then I attacked it.
-
I just got here, and the battle royal has over 158 replies. o-o
I mean I'm sure all of them were...
-
Which boss in 3D was the hardest?
Ansem. Mainly because you had to defeat him twice. Julius, was hard, but when you have a deck full of balloons, balloonra, balloonga, he becomes easy. lol.
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
-
Super Smash Bros: Lost Victories (RP)
"Ugh, come one. All of them look so easy to defeat," Sonic says. "I wonder who's going to be next..."
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
-
Super Smash Bros: Lost Victories (RP)
Sonic sent his attention to the screen. "Yeah your right, why doesn't he have limbs?!" Sonic said out of shocked. A strange feeling came up to him, as if it was fear, and digust at the same time. "Hey, but at least he got the blue going for him," Sonic said with a smile.
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
- 『R』's status update
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale! (Sign Ups)
- Attack, magic or defend ?
- Yersh 9,005 profile views!