Everything posted by Meelow
-
Something really annoying happened while I was playing DDD (some ending spoilers)
So I got this at launch and for some reason with some of the handheld KH games I always stop a few worlds in and than start up again a year later, anyway I decided I need to go back to DDD and been playing it every day, today I played for like 5 hours because I wanted to beat it today and I had some trouble fighting Ansem (his last form) I finally beat him and than fought young Xehanort and he also gave me trouble but I finally beat him, and than fighting Dark Ventus was pretty easy, anyway I was pretty worn out and I finally beat it and I knew what I had to do get the secret ending and I answered all the questions right and I just needed to get the golden letters, I missed the first golden letter so now I have to refight the last bosses so I can unlock both it and the message. I'm happy I saved on the unused file because I'm not sure I can get it if I already tried to get the letters. I'm going to have to do it tomorrow because I know I can just look up the secret ending and message but It won't feel right without getting them myself.
-
Hello!
Hi all, I've been here for a few days now but I forgot to introduce myself, well never to late I guess! I am Meelow and I've been a KH fan since 2005 now and I have all of the KH games, so I'm really excited for KH3!
-
Why HD 2.5 ReMIX is more exciting than HD 1.5 ReMIX
Agreed, wanted to play Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix for years and now I finally can do that, I didn't bother buying 1.5 because the changes wasn't significant for me to pay $40, but 2.5 also has Birth By Sleep Final Mix on a console which is really exciting. The sad thing though about that last part is I bought a PSP before BBS released and BBS was the only reason I bought a PSP for, good thing I got it for like $40 so I didn't spend much, guess I won't really need my PSP after I get 2.5 lol.
-
What difficulty will you play Kingdom Hearts 3 for your first playthrough ?
Proud because it's the right difficutly for me, maybe I'll try crictal on a second playthrough, and beside it shouldn't take too long to get the secret ending with that (if there is a secret ending). My difficulity choices throughout the game. Kingdom Hearts 1 - Normal Kingdom Hearts 2 - Standard Kingdom Hearts RE: Chains of Memories - Proud Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Proud Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Proud Kingdom Hearts RE: Coded - Proud Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance - Proud
-
Shinji Hashimoto and Naoki Yoshida announced as guest creators for PS4′s Japanese launch
It's not that bad, "please wait a little longer" = E3 2014 showing.