Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mio

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mio

  1. Mio replied to Tails's topic Random
    Well that was interesting...
  2. Mio replied to Robbie the Wise's profile comment
    I haven't even made it past 256 yet o_o Teach me your secrets
  3. Mio replied to Robbie the Wise's profile comment
    Yeah but I haven't beaten it yet -_-
  4. Euphoric field - Elisa
  5. Mio replied to Professor Port's topic Random
    Star wars
  6. Mio replied to Professor Port's topic Random
    Future
  7. Yeah
  8. I just play mini games on servers sometimes
  9. that too. I don't do much building anymore though
  10. Yeah
  11. Yeah I like it a lot
  12. Not much. Playing minecraft now
  13. Sooooooooooooo
  14. Thank you
  15. Oh ok tell her I said thanks^^
  16. Mio replied to AuraAce's topic Random
    "You got it set to M for mini when it should be set to W for wumbo"
  17. That's cool. So who is sis exactly
  18. Not much really just playing animal crossing. What's up with you
  19. Oh thanks o.o
  20. I hope they release what songs she is going to sing Seems like a fun concert though

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top