Everything posted by minecraftfan101
-
Would you like to receive HD 2.5 ReMIX as a Christmas' gift?
well it looks like were going have to wait 28 days left t'ill the game releases and I'm definitely going to get it one the exact day!
-
Games / kingdom-hearts-hd-2-5-remix
and I can't wait to play kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix in HD on the ps3!
-
Games / kingdom-hearts-hd-2-5-remix
please square enix release kingdom hearts 2.5 english version early
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Tokyo Game Show 2014 demo gameplay released
nor do I
-
Are you going to submit your piece of fan art in order to try to gain a free copy of HD 2.5 ReMIX?
cant draw
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Tokyo Game Show 2014 demo gameplay released
That music is so much smoother than I renember in the original one and graphics are upgraded like hell
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Limited Edition for North America revealed
A Pin!!!! seriously but its still something
- Are you going to get the Disney collectible pin featuring Sora and Mickey?