Everything posted by Gijs Potters
-
When are you getting your copy of HD 2.5 ReMIX?
Got it today.
-
I GOT MY LIMITED EDITION OF 2.5 EARLY! (PICTURES INCLUDED))
I don't know about that since I don't have the limited edition from 1.5
-
I GOT MY LIMITED EDITION OF 2.5 EARLY! (PICTURES INCLUDED))
-
I GOT MY LIMITED EDITION OF 2.5 EARLY! (PICTURES INCLUDED))
What do you mean?
-
I GOT MY LIMITED EDITION OF 2.5 EARLY! (PICTURES INCLUDED))
That sucks man. D:
-
I GOT MY LIMITED EDITION OF 2.5 EARLY! (PICTURES INCLUDED))
Thanks man.
-
I GOT MY LIMITED EDITION OF 2.5 EARLY! (PICTURES INCLUDED))
accidentally posted it too early, they're included now.
-
I GOT MY LIMITED EDITION OF 2.5 EARLY! (PICTURES INCLUDED))
- im seriously thinking about getting Persona Q over Hyrule Warriors.and smash U.but i cant make up...
-
Gonna go practice driving, today! Hopefully, I won't run over anything important.
Good luck
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector's Edition announced for the United States, United Kingdom & France
AWESOME
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector's Edition announced for the United States, United Kingdom & France
Do you know if shopto.net ships it to the Netherlands too? I really wanna have this.
- Why KH3 will likely release before any games Noruma has planned until 2019
-
Now that the trophy list has been revealed, would you say that HD 2.5 ReMIX is going to be easier to platinum than HD 1.5 ReMIX was?
to get all the trophies in kingdom hearts final mix you need at least 3 playthroughs. there is also the trophy in kingdom hearts final mix for never using a continue, you don't have that trophy in 2.5.
-
Are you going to play HD 2.5 ReMIX in the hardest difficulty?
Kingdom hearts 2 on critical, birth by sleep on standard because I never played it.