Everything posted by Joseph Ortiz
-
Which Kingdom Hearts game has your favorite recap opening?
It was insanely hard choosing between KH2 and KH3D, but in the end I have to go with 3D because it shows more characters (some of which we had never seen in high-res before) and the music is better than Passion in terms of how it encompasses the game series as a whole as opposed to how Passion only concerns KH2.
- Are you an active member on other KH forums besides KH13?
-
Which KH game, originally designed for a handheld, is your favorite?
I found playing Birth By Sleep a lot more memorable than 3D to be honest. I'm currently giving 3D another shot, but not far enough to give a second opinion yet.
- From all of the storyline playable characters presented along the KH series so far, which did you like to play as the most?
-
Which KH game did you play first?
I played the original before it was cool.
- How many video games have you bought so far in 2015?
-
In your opinion, which KH game released so far had the best gameplay?
Kingdom Hearts II blows all of the games out of the water in terms if gameplay. There's still no game that even comes close to how much fun it is to kill heartless in that game. NONE.
- Do you still have a ps2?
-
What do you think of the Secret Endings presented in the KH series?
My favorite out of all of them would definitely have to be the secret ending from KHIIFM. Not only is the battle sequence one of the most amazing things I've seen from Kingdom Hearts TO THIS DAY, but it's also the video that made me realize that I want to become a 3D animator so that I can make scenes that would match it in spectacle, detail, and just plain awesomeness.
-
Do you own both HD 1.5 ReMIX & HD 2.5 ReMIX?
Hell yeah! I got those bitches day friggin one!
- Would you buy a PS4 or a Xbox One mainly to play KH III in the future?
-
What did you do first in HD 2.5 ReMIX?
Pooed myself because I got the collector's edition over a week early. Then I played KH2FM
-
Which game from the KH series is your least favorite so far?
It's between Days and Re:Coded. Both are equally terrible.
-
Which KH song from Utadu Hikaru do you prefer?
If we're only talking about the English versions, then I prefer Sanctuary just because the song actually makes sense with itself...sort of. At least more so than Simple and Clean. The song makes no sense not only with the game, but just in general. Sanctuary doesn't even make that much senseems when compared to the Japanese songs. They actually talk about something that the games focus on. Hikari focuses on light, the entire basis for the series and Passion focuses on time passing by which is a big part of KH2. I don't mind them changing the songs into English for the U.S. release, I just wish they would at least have them make sensemble when in context to the game.
-
After finally having the opportunity to play the Final Mixes, what would you have to say about them now?
KHFM wasn't much to sneeze at but seeing as I think the original Kingdom Hearts was already perfect, there's not much to add to it to make it better. KH2FM on the other hand was amazing in every sense of the word. I literally played it twice in a row (1st in English, then in Japanese) and had a fantastic time doing so. All in all, the final mixes are the definitive versions of Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 aND I can no longer think of them in any other way.
-
If you could, would you change anything in the storyline of the KH games released so far?
At first I thought to remove Xion from the entire story, but she was important because her existence is the reason it took Naminé a whole year to reawaken Sora. Then I thought of removing the Coded storyline completely, but that story is important because it's how Mickey knows that Sora still has work to do. Then I thought about 3D's time travel stuff, but as convoluted as it is, it still makes sense if you dig deep enough into it. What I'm trying to get at is that I probably wouldn't change anything because each part of the story still makes sense with itself and, if anything, changing it might actually make the story more convoluted in the process.
- From 0-10, how would you rate the KH series so far?
- When do you expect to see an announcement of a release date for KH III?
- Do you own all KH games released so far?
-
Have you ever gotten a console/handheld mainly to play a KH game?
Yeah, I got a PSP for Birth By Sleep. Funnily enough, I got Birth By Sleep before I got a PSP because I preordered it and didn't get a PSP until Christmas that same year. So I had Birth By Sleep sitting on my shelf collecting dust for 3 months before getting the console needed to play it. I plan to not do that when KH3 comes out. I will have a PS4 when it comes out either on the day or beforehand, although I plan for the day of...am I talking to much?
- Have you ever thought about working with something related to video games?
- Have you ever uploaded any videos to Youtube?
-
In your opinion, which KH game had the hardest trophy list?
I'd say Birth By Sleep Final Mix. While it's not necessarily hard to get, it is really long and time consuming and because you have to beat all the hidden bosses by all three characters and get all the commands and all the everything and all the AGGGHHH!
- Would you like to see KH3D included in a future new HD collection of the KH series?
-
Between BbS D-links and KH II Summons, which one did you use the most?
Depends on how I used them. In terms of game completion,I used D-Links more since there were more of them than summons. In terms of actual gameplay, I didn't use either one. I was more for getting my hands dirty using normal or Drive forms and using Command styles (which happened more so because I used certa in moves as opposed to me trying to get them).