Everything posted by Wolfsbane706
-
Wolfsbane706's status update
I love Sendai, but four copies of her all tugging and begging for attention is a little much, even for me.
-
Terra is wonderful don't you diss him capisce?
Which, in turn, makes sense. His Heartless would take a form closer to that of his younger self because that's what the heart remembers. The Nobody is just what's left over after the Heartless is made, so of course it would look like Terra.
-
Terra is wonderful don't you diss him capisce?
Xehanort's human form Heartless was born of an immensely strong will. There's really no argument for why it wouldn't take the form of the person that produced it. And actually, that technically is Terra's body. If you'll recall, Master Xehanort discarded his old body so he could implant his heart into Terra's younger, firmer body. As well, to pull off the stuff he does in game and cutscenes, Terra would pretty much have to be stacked. There's no argument that could explain him doing that and not being physically fit. Even magical augmentation is out, because if that were a possibility, why didn't Master Xehanort do it himself? After all, a master magician should be able to pull that kind of thing, right?
-
Highest Total Value Boost
Wolfsbane706 replied to Wolfsbane706's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixWell, that booster is in a pretty convenient spot. It's accessible from four different directions, though actually landing on it isn't the easiest of efforts. That, and I always play for maximum score.
- Highest Total Value Boost
-
Terra is wonderful don't you diss him capisce?
Aqua is actually my personal favorite of the three, but I do enjoy Terra's power.
-
Endgame Decks
Wolfsbane706 replied to Wolfsbane706's topic Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories | Chain of MemoriesI actually built a Blizzard deck specifically for use against Axel. It turned that battle into a cakewalk.
-
Endgame Decks
Wolfsbane706 replied to Wolfsbane706's topic Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories | Chain of MemoriesHere's that list I promised: Five instances of Fire Raid, two instances of Firaga Burst, five instances of Mega Flare, and one instance of Curaga, in that order. Plus, two Elixirs, Fire Boost, and Double Sleight for enemy cards.
- Endgame Decks
-
(Speculation) New Voice Actor for Master Xehanort
It's not a bad idea, but really, his voice just isn't aged enough for the part.
- Would you buy a PS4 or a Xbox One mainly to play KH III in the future?
-
Driver's license, get!
No, I already passed.
- Wolfsbane706's status update
-
The Keyblade's Unusual Features
What are some of the weirder things the Keyblade has done? Off the top of my head, there's only one I can think of, and that's the fact that on two separate occasions, it's literally written itself into a computer program. I suppose "pinging" when it's mentioned might count, too.
-
PSN is the same as my screen-name for any and all interested,
The anime kinda condenses Mk2 and Victory into a single plotline, with extra focus on Victory.
-
PSN is the same as my screen-name for any and all interested,
She's from Victory, the third game. If you watch the anime, she pops up about episode 7, I think. Maybe 8.
-
PSN is the same as my screen-name for any and all interested,
Yeah. Iris Heart. It's only large because I rented a lot of games from the local library. My own collection is only about a dozen games.
-
Wolfsbane706's status update
PSN is the same as my screen-name for any and all interested,
- At Your Service
- At Your Service
-
(Speculation) New Voice Actor for Master Xehanort
Re: James Spader, I really can't imagine Raymond Reddington as Master Xehanort. They're similar in personalities, maybe, but Spader's voice doesn't go that deep and he's not quite old enough to pull off the gravelly effect. Maybe as a future villain, though?
-
At Your Service
So, yeah, I'm new here. I'm not all that certain what goes into an intro thread, so I'll just say that while I'm new to the site, I've been playing the KH games for years. I haven't been able to play any of the ones on the portable systems, though (discounting Chain of Memories and Birth by Sleep thanks to the remixes) so there's that. Anyway, I'm always open to conversation, so if you're curious about something, just ask a question and I'll say what I can.