Everything posted by Mark Cummings
-
How are you avoiding spoilers for 2.8?
Let me clarify: I am avoiding certain channels/subscriptions on Youtube that I know will have bought Japanese KH 2.8. I have many channels that have nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts. I have resisted temptation thus far, but it's getting really difficult because people are uploading everything about 2.8. This is why worldwide releases are so important. Hopefully this does not happen when KH3 releases.
- What cancelled game would you have liked to played the most?
- What was the best part of New Years Eve?
- What is your favourite Christmas movie?
- What is your favourite Christmas song?
-
What would you like to see on a Kingdom Hearts 3 themed PS4?
I think Square should stick as many characters as they can on the front of the PS4, while having red and black crowns, hearts, nobody, heartless, Unversed and Dream Eater symbols around the sides and bottom. A collage of the original Kingdom Hearts I and II boxart along with Kingdom Hearts III boxart from left to right across the front. The same symbols as described above will adorn the sides and bottom, but with a unique twist: the symbols will change color based on what game they fall on. ie: Blue and yellow (gold) for Kingdom Hearts, White and Silver for Kingdom Hearts II and finally, Red and Black for Kingdom Hearts III.
- Who would you want to play as in a Kingdom Hearts Dynasty Warriors game?
-
Happy Birthday, Walt Disney! What's your favorite Walt Disney era animated film?
Fantasia is a fantastic feat of filmmaking. I am very happy that Square decided to add a world based on Fantasia in Dream Drop Distance.
- 24 replies
-
- birthday
- disney
- happy birthday
- poll
-
Tagged with:
- What's your favorite thing about RPGs?
-
Square Enix Japan have begun to advertise Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue leading up to its release
I will be purchasing a physical copy of the game. Not only to have the beautiful cover artwork from Tetsuya Nomura, but to make it easier to share Kingdom Hearts with friends without having to lend them my PS4 for as long as it takes them to finish the title. I'll probably take at least a month to finish this collection.
- What did you take away from the Beauty & the Beast trailer?
-
Who is your favorite summon from the KH series?
In my opinion it's a tie between TinkerBell and Stitch.
- 17 replies
-
- kh
- kh1
- kingdom hearts 2
- summon
-
Tagged with:
-
What music are you most looking forward to hear in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8?
I love all the tracks in Kingdom Hearts, so I'm really looking forward to what Yoko Shimomura comes up with for both 0.2 and X Back Cover.
-
What is your favorite Jim Cummings' role in Kingdom Hearts?
Jim Cummings and Dee Bradley-Baker are two of the most successful voice actors in the business. It's worth mentioning Nolan North, Jennifer Hale (who plays both Cinderella and Aurora in KH BBS) and Jeff Bennett (who plays Merlin and Smee in KH).
- 15 replies
-
- ed
- jim cummings
- julius
- pete
-
Tagged with:
- If you were pulled into a Kingdom Hearts game, which would it be?
-
Which title in Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 are you most excited to play/revisit?
I love everything in 1.5 and 2.5. So, the idea of playing them on the PS4 at 60fps and the fact that Square could fix the problems in both collections makes me really excited.
-
What Kingdom Hearts OST album would you most like to see release on vinyl?
All of them!
- Sitting, standing and walking. What will Sora do next on the box art of Kingdom Hearts 3?
- Which Heartless do you most want to return in Kingdom Hearts 3?
- Which Kingdom Hearts game do you want a current-gen remake of?
- Which Kingdom Hearts character would you like to see a Halloween Town version of?
- When did you first join KH13.com?
-
How much have you spent on Unchained χ?
You can have just as much fun with Unchained X without spending any money (jewels are meant to be spent) to purchase jewels, skip tickets and more medal cap room. How can one accomplish this: patience.
- Which upcoming game are you saving for the Christmas holiday?
- Which is your favorite song in Beauty and the Beast?