Everything posted by Emuemuman
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ updates to version 1.1.0
So? Like probably like 90% of the non-Japan players don't, and there's a sizable enough contingent of us that we crashed the servers on release You don't need to be able to rea.... Ninja'd
-
How do i transfer my kh chi file to unchained x?
Emuemuman replied to The_eternal_nothing's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Afaik this is not possible. Not sure if anyone else knows different.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
I think they are just single hit attacks with high multipliers for 1 AP. Doesn't drop well at all and terrible if you use Continuous attacks metals, but can hit pretty hard for 1 AP as long as you make sure to max their ability and get them bangled.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ updates to version 1.1.0
I've been wondering, anyone know the final mission requirement in the Christmas event (to get the skill up?) It looks like it says clear it with a deck of 5 6 stars, but I need to confirm lol. If so its kind of irrelevant, since people with that are strong enough to not care lol.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ updates to version 1.1.0
I'm glad they left the way Kairi combines with other buffs to become full turn. That's not as bad as the glitch (which made her full turn for NO extra AP cost). She stays top tier lol.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ updates to version 1.1.0
The special mission in the list that has the jewel. Its a single mission, level 120, clear everything with no continues (Thanks Katie!) That mission apparently refreshes weekly so you can get one Adamant per week.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ updates to version 1.1.0
Thanks for sharing translations. Sadly, the change made it so that using abilities takes twice as long now, probably to make room for Guilt bonus, kind of annoying. Also really hard to decide which keyblade to give my adamant first lol. Choices whyyyy.
-
Max. Keyblade levels and their skills
Generally, the best keyblade is the one that's super effective on the stage your on. You have one for every element, and you switch to which one is advantageous. For that reason, Starlight is generally not highly used at this point. Plus, technically Power of Hero (the 5th Keyblade) is the strongest right now since it can amass 17 AP. In sum, its not really about the multipliers.
-
A Chi Christmas!
I don't see why it has to be limited on mobile. There are plenty of mobile games that have complex month long events, many of which are significantly more in depth then the Chi stuff. It just looks kind of lazy to me, but eh That said I'm sure we'll get a holiday event anyway, since we got one for Halloween. I want to see a brand new Christmas Kairi unique to Unchained And yeah Unchained is F2P friendly atm. That could change depending on whether Max skilled 6 stars become necessary for new content.
- A Chi Christmas!
-
New gameplay & story updates coming to Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
OH BOY, I WANT. Now I'm pulling, done, thanks SE. Good call by them to put out a fan favorite Villan, gonna get them the $$$ (though not from me of course ) Hope I get him. Doubt I'll be so lucky though Also, the new upgrade to the Olympus Keyblade is amazing. It looks so good, and seems to be quite strong too. Gotta farm me some moon gems and upgrade mats to get on that.
-
New gameplay & story updates coming to Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
I don't mind if he doesn't come back personally, I want KH 2 Roxas way wayyyy more (give me my yin / yang roxas!). It actually didn't bother me at all that I didn't get the limited Roxas. As for the powercreep, I don't actually see it as being that significant so far? The medals at the top of the game are still a lot of the same medals from when the game was first released. Its not like the medals that used to be good have been obsoleted much. The only creeping seems to be stats which, while significant, don't prevent a lot of the older medals from still being excellent even in comparison.
-
New gameplay & story updates coming to Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
Hah yeah I know that feels. I spent a lot on the jewel boards too, mostly to unlock my third 6 star slot on all my keyblades. Its getting so hard to many all the costume pieces that I like now, its like a rotation lol Is it really just the evil queen? Probably won't even pull for that if so, I want some epic villains like Ansem Riku.
-
New gameplay & story updates coming to Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
Interesting issue in my mind. If they make Olympia relevant by giving it the 5 slots, it'll cost 3 Orichals. But, for those of us that have maxed everything it will only be possible to have 2 of the (expected) 3 needed. Sooo, they'll need an Orichal event then I guess if they want to go that route. Very excited for the update, been waiting. I'm trying to save jewels for when reverse's come out in force, but its so hard Been distracting myself with steady progress in other areas.
-
New gameplay & story updates coming to Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
We only know that because they showed that picture, bummer. Wai you spoil yourselves SE I'm more curious about the 6th Skill up buff for 6 stars. Really curious how they'll make it powerful enough to be good while not making it totally OP.
-
New gameplay & story updates coming to Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
I can say with like 99% certainty it'll be behind. That's what always happens when the NA / International version of a JP first mobile game comes out. It sucks, and its why I always stick with the JP version.
-
New gameplay & story updates coming to Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
Whooo get hype. Major updates ftw, and it seems like its time for 5 star medals to die.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
Finally, we've been waiting for this type of major update. There are so many things we could pull just from what they've done in the browser version so I have no idea why its taking so long. Hopefully this will drum up some interest in the game again, its been slacking a bit. Excited for full 6 star teams (I have like 25 cids saved up... no idea what to use them on lol) and for "true power" of keyblades.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
Ohh, so Dwarfs aren't like Kairi then, oh well. They seem quite a bit worse based on the synopsis some websites have now (as expected I guess, farmable after all). Also, why would you want to 6 star them anyway? Why 6 stars healing / buff medals. Luckily their the type of medals where 5 stars is more then sufficient.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
Dwarf metal = Kairi medal with worse stats? Interesting. Wonder if it also has the ability to stack? Maybe it even stacks with the Kairi medal 5x pls Lol got 4 of each of them on my first 120 run. That's one way to skill up quickly.
- English Version
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
Interesting discovery. Pulled as second Kairi on my second and final 5 5 star pull. Turns out that while using Diz + Kairi will give 3x for the turn, using a second Kairi doesn't give you 5x lol. She was skill-up fodder shortly after. Also... damn that Final Form. Me wants.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
I know right? We really need some kind of rate up on the friend summons to make it worthwhile. Increased rate of 3star or higher chip / dale, maybe put some limited edition medals in there at a really low rate for a time, etc. Seems like SE is starting to get the picture on the gacha what with the limited edition medals / pulls, but the friend is left hanging. Cmon SE, step it up!
-
[JPN Version/KHUX] Show off your achievements!
Why Hayner ? 3 6 stars always nice to see A ways off from that myself, that's what I get for not wanting to rush to 200. And yeah, at this rate UX english won't be here for quite some time. Its no surprise really, square is often quite bad about localizing their games (FF mobius anyone?)
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
Veeeerry interesting. That seems like a cool deal, RIP single draws lol