Everything posted by Zimomo
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Thread
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Thread
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Thread
-
First Anniversary of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ in Japan brings news of new worlds, multiplayer modes, and a message from Tetsuya Nomura
Oh well, there go my hopes for our version of Ux to catch up with the jpn one in time for season two... Oh well, at least this looks like pretty cool stuff
-
I really hope that Dragon Quest VII 3D sells well in the West. I want Nintendo/Enix to keep local...
I was actually thinking to wait and buy Dragon Quest VIII
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Thread
-
Zimomo's status update
I really hope that in the next months the english version of Ux catches up with the japanese version, I really want to enjoy the "season 2" by myself.
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Sign-Up/Interest Check
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Sign-Up/Interest Check
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Sign-Up/Interest Check
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Sign-Up/Interest Check
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Sign-Up/Interest Check
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Sign-Up/Interest Check
-
KH13 Pokemon Tournament Sign-Up/Interest Check
I'm interested, and if it's showdown, then I'm ok with everything, if it's on the actual game... I could do EV training but IV NOPE Name: Zimomo in Showdown, Simone in the game Timezone: UTC + 2 Casual or Competitve: As I said before, if we do this on the game, not TOO competive, because that would take way too much time (and I'm not really a competitive player myself). On showdown there's basically no difference since you can build your team in minutes. Favorite Pokemon: Mega-Absol Draft format or Standard Battle Format: I'd prefer the surprise of standard
- Did you like the ending of Chi?
-
OK I am seriously pissed off at the final boss of Tokyo Mirage Sessions. I managed to beat the fi...
Oh ok Yeah TMS is MUCH more Persona than FE, but it's a really good game.
-
OK I am seriously pissed off at the final boss of Tokyo Mirage Sessions. I managed to beat the fi...
FF? You mean Final Fantasy?
-
OK I am seriously pissed off at the final boss of Tokyo Mirage Sessions. I managed to beat the fi...
Try using Mamori's special that block ailments. I used that.
-
Played Pokemon for the first time in 4 years today. I feel like a little child again ^-^
Nice I loved X and Y
-
Played Pokemon for the first time in 4 years today. I feel like a little child again ^-^
Which pokemon?
-
What was your reaction to the Final Fantasy XV delay?
I can't say I'm GLAD that it has been delayed, but if this will make the game better, then I'm ok with it.
- 19 replies
-
- delay
- ff
- ffxv
- final fantasy xv
-
Tagged with:
- A Bit Weird...
-
I'm so freaking hating MGS Peace Walker right now...
Actually, I'm stuck in the helicopter "boss" battle. These vehicles fights are so stupid D:
- Zimomo's status update
- A Bit Weird...