Everything posted by Zimomo
-
Zimomo's status update
So... 24th for us... 12 days isn't exactly what I was hoping for, but it's surely better than 2 months
-
Zimomo's status update
Delayed? I mean, 1 month isn't that big but... Kh3 in 2017 now seems much less likely...
-
Brand new Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer releasing on September 13th at 17:00 JST (4:00 AM USA EDT, 1:00 AM USA PDT)
GET HYPED BOYS! Also, the trailer will drop one hour after sony's conference, now I wonder wheter or not the trailer will appear during the conference.
-
First time I picked the grass starter. I need that Mega Sceptile X)
I actually like the Litten final evolution, I only hope it's not fire/fighting, and I'm pretty sure the leak says that's dark/fire (Oh and... f**k leaks. Always)
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Thread
-
First time I picked the grass starter. I need that Mega Sceptile X)
Have fun! I didn't like it as much as X and Y, but still, good game for sure
-
First time I picked the grass starter. I need that Mega Sceptile X)
Have you started ORAS?
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Thread
-
SO SICK OF IT!
I'd agree with you, but... What spoilers? How can they spoil a game that's not even out?
-
Where SE NA went wrong with KHUχ
I wholeheartedly agree with you and with the article. I also want to point out what I think is the worst consequence of all this unfairness: the overly difficult story missions. Even though the signs were present in past bosses like Cerberus or Hades, this has become more than clear with Ava. Ava is one of the most unfair fights I've ever seen. Maybe this is a problem of JpUX too, but even if so, in the western version is, for obvious reasons, worse. Ava is utterly impossible to beat without certain medals, above all Minnie. But she is not enough: I'm pretty sure that without an Alice or a Naminé it's still impossible, because she onshot you when she enters the "X3 attack mode". I was lucky enough to have a shared Alice, so I could use it, but not everybody has the same luck. But even with Minnie and Alice, I couldn't defeat her without a lot of luck: I had to put 5 medals with def boost. And by doing so I had a keyblade with near to no attack power, and so the fight took WAY too long for Ux, a game where you should defeat everyone in the least possible number of turns. I'm ok (not really, but I can somewhat accept it), if there's a really hard extra quest that requires certain medals, but when you make progression in a CANON, let me repeat myself, CANON story so freaking hard, then it's a BIG problem. And then there are all these events which reward strong players with awesome medals and/or abilites, making them even stronger, and leave the others with nothing, thereby creating an even bigger gap between very lucky players/players who buy a lot of jewels and standard players. Long story short: the problem is that western Ux is a pay to win CANON game, which is BAD. I would never play this game if it weren't KH. P.S. what the heck, is it possible that I can't write in the chat half of the words used in game very often, like jewels or skill, without getting my sentence censored?
-
What are your favorite Pokemon from Sun and Moon so far?
I actually like most of the new pokemon (probably the only ones I don't like are Bruxish, Pyukumuku and that abomination that is Bewear and its pre-evolution). My preferite is probably Type:Null, it's so cool. I also love Mudsdale and again, most of the others.
-
OH MY GOD THE NEW POKEMON TRAILER
Yeah the sites says "in certain photo spots scattered throughout the Alola region". Now it all depends on how many of these spots are there.
-
OH MY GOD THE NEW POKEMON TRAILER
That feature may really become a mini-Pokémon Snap 2 if you can do it freely enough.
-
OH MY GOD THE NEW POKEMON TRAILER
It kinda looks like Lillie
-
OH MY GOD THE NEW POKEMON TRAILER
Mh, interesting.
-
OH MY GOD THE NEW POKEMON TRAILER
They probably are Pokémon, just, different
-
OH MY GOD THE NEW POKEMON TRAILER
When Sun and Moon were announced I would have never imagined that my hype level was going to be so high. I truly can't wait!
-
Sun and Moon is going to be the greatest Pokemon game of all time!
Name, you can see that its type is normal
- Zimomo's status update
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Thread
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Thread
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Thread
- I hate stealth rock
-
I hate stealth rock
I couldn't set it against you My Ferrothorn wasn't pleased
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Thread