Everything posted by Takuya
-
What Medals should I bother with?
I just swipe through it lmao, I don't have the proper medals just lying around and I'm too busy working on other medals to level up some Wakka's just for that. ~600 lux a run isn't all that bad of a tradeoff imo.And yeah, I splurged for the weekly jewel deal and have been riding high on the medals I got from the 3000 jewel pack. The daily deals just.. weren't gonna cut it.
-
What Medals should I bother with?
There's no lux buff, it's based off the "lux per hit" mechanic. Minimal damage which increases the amount of times an enemy can get hit before dying, which increases the amount of lux you get in the battle. Couple that with all 1 turn battles and you can max the quest out at about ~1100 lux per run.
- Takuya's status update
- KHUx Update Predictions
- What Medals should I bother with?
- Abilities/Skill combined with Multiplier Range
- Are we supposed to have found all 7 dwarfs before saving Snow White?
- Munny Medal special quest
- Munny Medal special quest
-
Official Vulpes Union Discussion - NA
ID/Nickname: 231643/TakuyaLevel: Currently 141, but I'm still actively grinding.Why Vulpes: Because foxes are cool yoParty: baeblades. Gonna put us on the map!Favorite medal: Hard one, but I'm gonna go with my 6* KH 2 Cloud.
- Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ & Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] user ID list
- Munny Medal special quest