Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MeowWow

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MeowWow

  1. Just saw the trailer
  2. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    You can get endgame spells at the beginning of bbs
  3. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Ill take my Oscar for best storytelling now
  4. His voice direction doesnt help the lacking, either
  5. Maybe it was like a slightly bigger earth, and when the worlds split, the new worlds became the size of what would be cities, or small countries. The one world could have split in to tiny orbs or smthn
  6. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Colorado is also on fire but this snowstorm we just got helped Some days the mountains arent even visible with the smoke
  7. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That was me a week ago
  8. I want a keybalde lol
  9. me looking at the price
  10. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Some third party websites were showing kind of meh seats for over 150 dollars Decent for around 300
  11. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    At least thatll give me time to save up for hopefully decent seats
  12. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    They moved that ffvii tickets going on sale to dec 31, at least through an official website.
  13. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    But the official website says nothing about tickets for Denver Guess Ill look at it in the morning and pray it doesn't magically sell out
  14. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  15. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yo these tickets are like $300 each
  16. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I imagine they will
  17. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    mutual sadness If the kh orchestra came to co, I woulda been like a kid in a candy shop
  18. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Im going After not getting a kh orchestra show ever come to CO, Im taking the first chance I get Even if its FF
  19. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah Id be going to the Denver one which is in January So covid better kindly screw off
  20. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Sup I almost just flipped. I thought the ff7 orchestra tickets went on sale today and I missed it. They go on sale tomorow
  21. Ngl I forgot the ascians were a thing for a minute Like every time they appear its like "oh yeah they exist"
  22. I already did it
  23. Dont have to tell me twice
  24. That one cutscene in Uldah tho Am I good to skip the post ARR credits? Its long

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top