Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MeowWow

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MeowWow

  1. I couldn't survive the first few hours I just couldnt
  2. As long as its not as cringy as FFX-2
  3. Fair Heres to a game in the future where Kairi is the lead
  4. we are talking about a video game here.
  5. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I listened to it literally all day long
  6. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I was that person who kept turning my wifi off and on several times when the video wasnt loading
  7. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  8. "Kingdom Hearts: Totally Not vs XIII I Swear"
  9. The small intro added to Wave of Darkness II ?
  10. MoM theme just.... ugh
  11. One I actually get a student ID that they won't think isnt valid, Ill probably snag up spotify premium... alas they don't seem to think dual enrolement students with a college ID qualifies for premium I feel scammed after buying it on some ngl
  12. "Not ffv13 I swear" I wonder how kh would be different had FFv13 seen a release Bc clearly Nomura is very salty
  13. Nice
  14. Same Imma end up coming back during kh hot spots and forget the server exists during dry season
  15. It sounds like someone had a seizure while doing the worm on the piano and Im living for it
  16. Indeeeed
  17. Yeah idk whats up with the added percussion It doesnt really add to some of the peices
  18. The xehanort boss themes went from a D tier to a solid C tier for me The choir sounds more prominent in Aqua -Dark Dive-
  19. YASSSSS
  20. Enter the darkness thooooo Urhdkdbsjsj
  21. Idk why all the revamped ishimoto tracks felt the need add that clicky percussion Im not a percussionist so idk what instrument it is

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top