Everything posted by MeowWow
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
KH General Chat
Maybe they tripped on a rock or something
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Imma end up with a ps4 and a switch copy no matter what soo One of my friends and I wanted to do co op but covid scares happened and then the state is on the verge of shutting down again soo.... its a solid we will see atm
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Black Friday maybe
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Maybe 30 and Ill take it
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Eeeh
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
But yeah... my opinions on the story is just I wont say anything until more people say stuff But those are my opinions
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Im worried about the bosses and whether the camera might make me motion sick But we will find out when I get the game
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Im not all too in to rythm games so I already made the decision to wait a while back The demo was hella fun tho Def a good road trip game
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Im waiting for the price drop or Christmas anyways so I went straight into the spoilers Bc I cant help myself I also dont care enough
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
watches the leaked vids before they get nuked off of youtube I hope the boss fights don't give me motion sickness Bc they look like they will
- KH General Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I beat Heavensward (FFXIV) cries a whole river
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Yeah. But I guess whado I know. I was only a fetus when kh1 released in Japan, therfore I know nothing.
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
I love how he assumes that fanbases dont evolve
- General Chat