Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MeowWow

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MeowWow

  1. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    He's there but I didnt pay much attention bc I rushed through it
  2. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    is only in HW and doesn’t get the G’raha hype
  3. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Eh. That's just the October disaster By December the Aliens will have assassinated Santa Clause and declaring slavery of all humans
  4. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    But before
  5. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    He most likley didnt get it durring the debate
  6. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    remembers last time Sora for smash went trending
  7. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  8. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  9. Isn't type 0 the one with chocobos being killed?
  10. Holdup. Its digital in the us? The ost
  11. Aah, I missed it. Thank you. Now I can jam to someome having a seizure on the piano Imma pretend I was in the right channel
  12. Im not seeing any themes from x back cover Sad I wanted to jam to the MoMs theme
  13. Excuse the phone screenshot Its what we call, not on computer but shared the screenshot in another server so screenshotting over the screenshot is clearly the answer I dealt with a dungeon where the tank (whos in the same fc as me) was being a jerkface to the healer (first time in that dungeon). And the fc was on my side when I argued that being mad at the healer wasnt ok
  14. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Emote suggestion: that
  15. As a dragoon main, I appreciate that tweet
  16. Donald always heals me 0.25 seconds after I heal myself
  17. Idk Maybe theres a whole army of shivas and the one is the lead in charge Or asthetics
  18. It is kinda wack (esp what she is wearing, or lack there of) but FFXV shivas movement was really cool
  19. Man people are FAST
  20. Yeah, but still doesn’t mean that that’s the final look of the game
  21. Bc I know 1.0 used crystal tools and it didn’t really work out The lighting could just be an in progress thing
  22. I’ll place my bets on Unreal But apparently ff14 uses a custom engine Built specifically for the game
  23. Yeahhh
  24. I couldnt pass up the ffxiv vibes but maybe its bc thats one of the only games Ive played the last few months

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top