Everything posted by MeowWow
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I made it to Heavensword
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
But yeah, I've decided to get the game once price drops or for Christmas I cant pass on having the ability to listen to kh music while I travel Id need like 20 battery packs for the switch but it works
- Memes Chat
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
I saw a comment all like "stop making games for characters nobody cares about" Like ?????
- Memes Chat
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Aquas magic seems to be a good theory on how she got out
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
That being said Imma just watch the important scenes on YouTube and be hype with everybody else- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Sure- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Im still hyped but iffy about buying it Ill prob just wait until the price drops Or it goes on sale- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
8 GB? Damn Thats not a lot for games nowadays- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
im screaming very loudly.... in my head- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
YOOOOO- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
Remember Terranort? Ansem and Xemnas are the heartless and nobody of Terranort There seems to be direct possession and deep posession in KH Direct would be something like Riku/Ansem where Ansem was just assuming control over Riku, then deep posession would be like Terranort where Xehanort joined his heart with Terras and assumed control of his body We can assum that under these pretenses, Luxu took a deep control over Braig, thus when he became a Nobody, would've still retained the Luxu part of himself- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
If it took me almost an entire summer break to clear ARR base story and half of post ARR, I’m probably not gonna get to Shadowbringers for a while.- Fan Art Chat
- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
But Ill probably wait for the price drop and watch important stuff on youtube- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
We will have to see- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
I still cant get over going back to the old assets, I suppose it would be a lot quicker to make but idk.... the game looks cheap to me- Games/Films/TV Chat
For some reason the game isnt saving screenshots but prefection- Games/Films/TV Chat
Big brain thing to do is play dead on a bench so it looks like you are laying down on a bench then log out - *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat