Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MeowWow

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MeowWow

  1. Magical light disney bs magic™ is why the land of departure was restored and didnt remain destroyed I forgot that it even got destroyed That goes to show you how long its been since I played bbs
  2. I just earned 17k gil from selling items on the market in ffxiv Stonks indeed
  3. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Just eat and brush em again lol
  4. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Kfc once sold donuts
  5. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Without confirming or denying anything
  6. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I may or may not have "insider knowledge"
  7. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    European kfc tho
  8. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Its really not
  9. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Theyre decent when overcooked Slightly overcooked* Shit my dog is trying to eat a wild mushroom But yeah they got rid of green beans And original chicken
  10. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Apparently with the herbs and spices on them
  11. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    There are these new fries
  12. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah no
  13. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    This is the same company that got rid of green beans and potato wedges
  14. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Imagine the line tho
  15. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Its bad enough that KFC is rolling out beyond meat but the chicken nuggets are beyond beyond meat Some KFCs paint their stores green for a day for that shit
  16. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I was read that kfc thing yesterday and genuinely wanted to puke
  17. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I didn’t discover kh till I was 12 almost 13 Bc it kept popping up everywhere And I was like “well well well let’s see what this Kingdom Hearts is” And here I am
  18. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Kh1 came out in 02 The English release is like 3 weeks older than me Some elitists say that you’re not a real fan unless you’ve played since the very beginning Like I’m sorry I didn’t have an epic gaming rig in the womb
  19. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I prefer to stay out of shipping for the most part Dedicated stans will bend cannon to fit their narrative Or just interpret differently
  20. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah It’s always in my party I actually came up with Meow Wow as my user when KHUx came out It just kinda stuck But Meowjesty > Meow Wow
  21. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    dream eater noises
  22. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    You thought it was ==wrong channel== but it was I, Meow Wow all along! Now you shall suffer! You must play mini games with me and my fellow dream eaters for all eternity muahahahaha! Maybe not wrong channel Eh
  23. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I’ll watch from the sidelines with my popcorn
  24. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Keep us updated on your adventures in trolling ship stans
  25. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Actually you might only get sacrificed if you go up to soriku stans and say it

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top