Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MeowWow

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MeowWow

  1. Dual hearts (track 57) is
  2. Mines all in
  3. Yeah
  4. At this rate I should just get a spotify sub and cancel my apple sub
  5. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Maybe they tripped on a rock or something
  6. Had I known it would be free on spotify I wouldnt have bought it off of iTunes ;_; Anyhoo most of these tracks are fire
  7. Its like 5 mins Loops like two or three times But this masterpiece must go on forever Fr tho the sheet music must be absolute hell to look at
  8. Time to die happy Only crime is that its not longer
  9. MoM theme is on YouTube
  10. Imma end up with a ps4 and a switch copy no matter what soo One of my friends and I wanted to do co op but covid scares happened and then the state is on the verge of shutting down again soo.... its a solid we will see atm
  11. Maybe 30 and Ill take it
  12. But yeah... my opinions on the story is just I wont say anything until more people say stuff But those are my opinions
  13. Im worried about the bosses and whether the camera might make me motion sick But we will find out when I get the game
  14. Im not all too in to rythm games so I already made the decision to wait a while back The demo was hella fun tho Def a good road trip game
  15. Im waiting for the price drop or Christmas anyways so I went straight into the spoilers Bc I cant help myself I also dont care enough
  16. Oof
  17. 9 hours and my Apple Music library will be 10 hours longer and my phone significantly less available memory Or at least I think it’s 9 hrs Either way the first track I’m listening to is a the MoM’s theme
  18. watches the leaked vids before they get nuked off of youtube I hope the boss fights don't give me motion sickness Bc they look like they will
  19. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Those are terrifying
  20. I beat Heavensward (FFXIV) cries a whole river
  21. Yeah. But I guess whado I know. I was only a fetus when kh1 released in Japan, therfore I know nothing.
  22. I love how he assumes that fanbases dont evolve
  23. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Same

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top